NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 Maths – Free PDF Download Updated for (2021-22)
Every student wants to score high marks in Maths exam. It is a subject where scoring 100 out of 100 marks is easy if one has a strong concept and good practice. The first step towards achieving this is knowing the NCERT Class 9 Maths Syllabus. Having a thorough understanding of Maths syllabus will help students in making an effective study plan. Moreover, students will get to know the important topics which are expected to be asked in the exam. Here we have provided the NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 Maths to help students in their studies.
Students must refer to the Maths syllabus before starting their studies. It will help them in keeping track of topics which has been completed by them. To download the NCERT Class 9 Syllabus of Maths in PDF format, click on the link below. The PDF contains the unit names, chapters under each unit and number of periods required for each unit.
Students can have a look at the units of NCERT Class 9 Maths Syllabus below.
|1||Unit 1: Number Systems|
|2||Unit 2: Algebra|
|3||Unit 3: Coordinate Geometry|
|4||Unit 4: Geometry|
|5||Unit 5: Mensuration|
|6||Unit 6: Statistics and Probability|
- Proofs in Mathematics
- Introduction to Mathematical Modelling
Benefits of Knowing the NCERT Class 9 Maths Syllabus
- The syllabus provides an overview of the Maths course structure.
- It provides an estimated time that is required to complete a single unit of Maths.
- Knowing the syllabus helps in completing the assignment before time.
- Through syllabus, students can keep track of the topics that they have studied.
- It is easy for the students to make a study plan after knowing the syllabus.
Access and download NCERT Class 9 Maths Books here.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.