Preparing for exams will be considered incomplete until students solve the CBSE extra questions given here for classes 8, 9, and 10. Thes extra questions adhere to the latest CBSE syllabus and students are advised to give a glance at these while preparing for school exams.
Why Solve Extra Questions?
- Students following the curriculum need to practice a good amount of questions about a particular subject in order to understand and remember the concepts. This will help in that
- The extra questions provided here will leave no stones unturned because it will describe the main concepts which are expected in examinations.
- Practicing these questions after your preparation is done will be advisable because some concepts will be a revision of the practiced concepts
- Practicing these on a regular basis will enhance your problem solving, analytical and time management capabilities.
- The questions given are arranged in a systematic manner and comes from every chapter of the maths and science subject
In order to understand a subject and all the important concepts in it, solving questions on that topic will give clarity and proper measurement of the time taken to solve the type of questions asked regarding the topic. These extra questions will cover that part for you. Students can check out the class wise CBSE extra questions for maths and science subject for classes 8,9, and 10.
|Class 10 Science Extra Questions|
|Maths Extra Questions Class 10|
|Class 9 Science Extra Questions|
|Maths Extra Questions Class 9|
|Class 8 Science Extra Questions|
|Maths Extra Questions Class 8|
These extra questions will definitely help students score graceful marks in the examinations. Be sure to check out more study materials for CBSE students for rigorous practice.