CBSE Extra Questions are given here for Classes 8, 9, and 10 to help students prepare for their annual exams. These extra questions of CBSE adhere to the latest CBSE syllabus, and students are advised to go through them while preparing for school exams. Solving these questions will help the students prepare more effectively and face the exams with confidence.
CBSE Extra Questions for Classes 8 to 10
|CBSE Class 10 Science Extra Questions
|CBSE Class 10 Maths Extra Questions
|CBSE Class 9 Science Extra Questions
|CBSE Class 9 Maths Extra Questions
|CBSE Class 8 Science Extra Questions
|CBSE Class 8 Maths Extra Questions
Why Solve Extra Questions?
- Students following the CBSE curriculum need to practise a good number of questions about a particular subject to understand and remember the concepts. These extra questions will help them with that.
- The extra questions provided here will leave no stone unturned because they describe the main concepts which are expected in examinations.
- Practising these questions after your exam preparation will be advisable because some concepts will be a revision of the practised concepts.
- Practising these on a regular basis will enhance your problem-solving, analytical and time-management skills.
- The questions given are arranged systematically and come from every chapter of the Maths and Science subjects.
In order to understand a subject and all the important concepts in it, solving questions on that particular topic will give clarity and correct estimation of the time taken to solve different types of questions asked. These CBSE extra questions will cover that part for you. Students can check out the class-wise CBSE extra questions for Maths and Science subjects for Classes 8, 9 and 10.
These extra questions will definitely help students score high marks in the examinations. Be sure to check out more CBSE study materials.