The Class 10 Social Science subject is purely theoretical. Students mostly get confused on how elaborately they should write their answers, to get good marks in the exam. So, to help them with this, we have provided the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. These solutions contain the chapter wise answers of History, Geography, Political Science, and Economics subjects of Class 10.
Going through the solutions will help students in understanding how much explanation is required for any particular question. In the exam, students must first check the marks allocated to a question and then should answer it accordingly. If the question is asked for 1 mark or 2 marks, then students don’t need to give a substantial explanation. But if a question is asked for 4 or 6 marks, then they need to describe it in detail. The NCERT Class 10 SST Solutions will provide a better idea to students. Also, it will help in improving their answer writing and presenting skills.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science
In Class 10, students have 4 books of Social Science Subject as mentioned below;
- History – India and Contemporary World II
- Geography – Contemporary India II
- Political Science – Democratic Politics II
- Economics – Understanding Economic Development
We have provided the answers to all these books separately in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. These solutions are created by experts and are easy to understand. Students can access these solutions from the table below.
Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science
Below we have listed a few features of BYJU’S NCERT Solutions Class 10 Social Science.
- Students will find the answers to all the questions provided in the exercise.
- The answers are explained in simple language and are easy to understand.
- These solutions will help students in preparing for the board exams.
- Students will get to know a more effective way of expressing their answers, which will help them in scoring high marks during the exam.
- Knowing the answers to all the chapters of Social Science will make students feel more confident during the exam.
Keep Learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download the BYJU’S app to get interactive Maths and Science videos.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Social Science
List out the chapters present in the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Social Science.
The chapters present in these NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Social Science book-wise are –
History – India and Contemporary World II
1. The Rise of Nationalism in Europe, 2. Nationalism in India, 3. The Making of a Global World, 4. The Age of Industrialisation and 5. Print Culture and the Modern World
Geography – Contemporary India II
1. Resources and Development, 2. Forest and Wildlife Resources, 3. Water Resources, 4. Agriculture, 5. Minerals and Energy Resources, 6. Manufacturing Industries, and 7. Lifelines of National Economy
Political Science – Democratic Politics II
1. Power-sharing, 2. Federalism, 3. Democracy and Diversity, 4. Gender, Religion and Caste, 5. Popular Struggles and Movements, 6. Political Parties, 7. Outcomes of Democracy, and 8. Challenges to Democracy
Economics – Understanding Economic Development
1. Development, 2. Sectors of the Indian Economy, 3. Money and Credit, 4. Globalisation and the Indian Economy, and 5. Consumer Rights