CBSE Board Exam Class 10 – Solutions, Study Material, Papers and More!
CBSE Class 10 board exam is one of the first milestones in students life. This phase of life shapes the future of the students for their next successive years. CBSE board 10th class result acts as the foremost parameter in deciding whether the students will be able to get a preferred stream in 11th Class. CBSE board exam class 10 acts as an indicator of a student’s academic performance. Students can refer to the 10th Class English book to understand the various concepts under the subject.
CBSE Class 10 Study Material for Term 2 Exam Preparation 2021-22
To help students in boosting their exam preparation, we have prepared the CBSE Class 10 study material. This study material is exclusively prepared for student and is based on the Term 2 exam pattern and changes made in the question pattern. It will help students to study in a structured and organised manner so they can reap the maximum benefit. Studying by following day-wise study planner as provided below will help them to score high marks in the exam.
CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Study Plan 2021-22
We have created a study plan for students which covers all the essential study material. They can easily access the study notes, multiple choice questions and solutions, description questions and solutions for each topic of Maths and Science subject.
|Date||Subject||Topic||Revision/Test||Class Notes||MCQ Practice Questions||MCQ Practice Solutions||Descriptive Questions||Descriptive Solutions|
|1 April 2022||Maths||Quadratic Equations||Revision||Download PDF|
|2 April 2022||Maths||Quadratic Equations||Practice||–||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|3 April 2022||Science||How do organisms reproduce?||Revision||Download PDF|
|4 April 2022||Science||How do organisms reproduce?||Practice||–||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|5 April 2022||Maths||Arithmetic Progressions||Revision||Download PDF|
|6 April 2022||Maths||Arithmetic Progressions||Practice||–||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|7 April 2022||Science||Electricity||Revision||Download PDF|
|8 April 2022||Science||Electricity||Practice||–||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|9 April 2022||Maths||Some Applications of Trigonometry||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|10 April 2022||Maths||Constructions||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|11 April 2022||Science||Periodic Classification of Elements||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|12 April 2022||Science||Our Environment||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|13 April 2022||Maths||Circles||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|14 April 2022||Maths||Part Test||Test||Maths Part Test Term 2||Maths Part Test Solution Term 2|
|15 April 2022||Science||Part Test||Test||Science Part Test Term 2||Science Part Test Solution Term 2|
|16 April 2022||Science||Magnetic effects of current||Revision||Download PDF|
|17 April 2022||Science||Magnetic effects of current||Practice||–||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|18 April 2022||Maths||Surface Areas and Volumes||Revision||Download PDF|
|19 April 2022||Maths||Surface Areas and Volumes||Practice||–||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|20 April 2022||Maths||Statistics||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|21 April 2022||Science||Carbon and its Compounds||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|22 April 2022||Science||Heredity and Evolution||Revision + Practice||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|23 April 2022||Maths||Term II Full Syllabus Test||Test||Maths Full Test Term 2||Maths Full Test Solution Term 2|
|24 April 2022||Science||Term II Full Syllabus Test||Test||Science Full Test Term 2||Science Full Test Solution Term 2|
CBSE Class 10 Study Material for Term 1 Exam Preparation 2021-22
The CBSE board exam class 10 question paper for the term 1 exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), including case-based MCQs and MCQs on the assertion-reasoning type. So, to help students tackle these MCQs questions, we have provided helpful study resources for them. We have created a study plan which includes the date, subject and topic to be revised on particular days. Along with it, we have also provided the study notes, multiple choice questions and solutions based on the topic to be covered on a day. CBSE board exam class 10 Students can download the pdf and boost their Term 1 Board Exam preparation.
CBSE Board Exam Class 10 Study Plan for Term 1 2021-22
We have provided the CBSE board exam Class 10 study material in a structured and organised manner so students can reap the maximum benefit from it. Studying as per the day-wise study planner will help students to score high marks in the exam.
|Date||Subject||Topic||Class Study Notes||MCQ Practice Questions||MCQ Practice Solutions|
|9 Nov 2021||Maths||Real Numbers||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|10 Nov 2021||Science||Life Processes||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|11 Nov 2021||Maths||Polynomials||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|12 Nov 2021||Science||Light: Reflection and Refraction||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|13 Nov 2021||Maths||Introduction to Trigonometry||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|14 Nov 2021||Science||The Human Eye and the Colourful World||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|15 Nov 2021||Maths||Coordinate Geometry||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Probability||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|16 Nov 2021||Science||Metals and Non-Metals||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|17 Nov 2021||Maths||Part Test||–||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|18 Nov 2021||Science||Mock Test 2||–||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|19 Nov 2021||Maths||Triangles||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|20 Nov 2021||Maths||Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|21 Nov 2021||Science||Chemical Reactions and Equations||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|22 Nov 2021||Maths||Areas related to circles||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|23 Nov 2021||Science||Acids, Bases and Salts||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|24 Nov 2021||Maths||Term I Full Syllabus Test||–||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|25 Nov 2021||Science||Term I Full Syllabus Test||–||Download PDF||Download PDF|
CBSE Class 10 Subjects
Class 10 Board is a turning stage in a students education life. All the CBSE Class 10 subjects mentioned below are compulsory to study for students and the syllabus of all these subjects are prepared by the CBSE Board itself.
- Social Science
CBSE MCQs for Class 10
The CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Exam 2021-22 will consist of multiple choice questions and descriptive questions. Therefore, it is very important that students must be updated these new type of questions. So, to help them, we have created CBSE MCQs for all the chapters that are most likely to be asked in the exam.
- CBSE Class 10 Maths MCQs
- CBSE Class 10 Science MCQs
- CBSE Class 10 English MCQs
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science MCQs
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10
We at BYJU’S provide Class 10 students with the latest syllabus as per the class 10 CBSE Board for all the subjects. Preparing as per the syllabus will help students to score better marks in their exams. The syllabus covers the entire course structure, along with marking scheme, projects, etc.
- CBSE Board 10th Class Syllabus All Subject
- CBSE Board 10th Class Maths Syllabus
- CBSE Board 10th Class Science Syllabus
- CBSE Board 10th Class English Syllabus
- CBSE Board 10th Class Social Science Syllabus
CBSE Study Materials for Class 10
The CBSE board 10th class study materials provide the student with a complete comprehensive study package. The study materials are designed by the subject experts according to the latest CBSE Class 10 syllabus.
- CBSE Class 10 Notes All Subject
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Detail Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Science Detail Notes
- CBSE Class 10 English Notes
- CBSE Unseen Passages for Class 10
- CBSE Essays
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science History Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Detail Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Political Science Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Economics Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Science Revision Notes
- NCERT Notes for class 10
- NCERT Notes for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Notes for Class 10 Maths
CBSE Class 10 Books are designed as per the syllabus prepared by the CBSE Board. These books give invaluable help to the students when they are in need of help with their assignments, or even while preparing for the examinations and when learning.
- CBSE 10 Science Book
- CBSE 10 Maths Book
- CBSE 10 Hindi Book
- CBSE 10 Social Science Book
- CBSE 10 English Book
CBSE Class 10 Textbooks Solutions
CBSE Board 10th Class textbook solutions help students to have a deeper understanding of concepts covered in NCERT textbooks. Practicing the textbook questions will help the students to analyze their level of preparation and the understanding of concepts.
- NCERT Solutions for class 10
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 History
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Geography
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Political Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Economics
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions
- RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions
Practicing class 10 CBSE board sample papers will give students an idea about the question paper pattern, frequently asked questions and on which questions to emphasize in a chapter. Working on sample papers will make students to gain confidence.
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 English
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 Social Science
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 SA1
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 SA2
For More Information On CBSE Class 10 Sample Paper Analysis 2021-22 Term 1 Exam, Watch The Below Videos:
Class 10 CBSE previous year question papers are regarded as a worthy learning resource for the students while preparing for their Class 10 board exams. By practicing these previous year question papers the students can easily get an idea about the topics important for the examination point of view.
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 Maths
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 Social Science
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 English
CBSE Class 10 Marks wise Important Questions
Students of CBSE board 10th class should practice the marks wise important questions thoroughly to score well in their exam. The CBSE marks wise important questions for Class 10 are given here to help students prepare well for their examination.
- Important 2 Marks Questions for CBSE 10 Maths
- Important 3 Marks Questions for CBSE 10 Maths
- Important 4 Marks Questions for CBSE 10 Maths
- Important 2 Marks Questions for CBSE Class 10 Science
- Important 3 Marks Questions for CBSE Class 10 Science
- Important 5 Marks Questions for CBSE Class 10 Science
CBSE Class 10 Chapter wise Important Questions
CBSE Class 10 chapter wise important questions is an important resource for the students preparing for Class 10 board examination. Here, we have provided chapter-wise important questions for students to excel in all the subjects.
- Chapter-wise important questions for class 10 Maths
- Chapter-wise important questions for class 10 Science
- Chapter-wise important questions for class 10 Social Science
CBSE Class 10 Science projects are an educational activity conducted for students and it involves creating scientific models and conducting various experiments. These science projects for Class 10 will develop a solid understanding of scientific concepts.
Students can get more ideas on CBSE Class 10 Science and Maths project from the Lab manuals. Not only this they will also get the practical syllabus, activities and list of experiment for Mathematics and Science subject.
Class 10 Science working models is an activity of science that aims to make a feature of the world easier to understand in terms of visualizing, defining by using a reference of the existing usually accompanied by a commonly know knowledge.
CBSE Class 10 Videos
How to Study in CBSE Class 10 (Preparation Tips )
- Class 10 students should follow a proper schedule so that they can give equal time for all the subjects.
- Students should solve sample papers and previous year question papers on a daily basis to know about the exam pattern, marking scheme, important questions, etc.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of the CBSE Class 10 syllabus because the board question papers are prepared as per the CBSE board syllabus.
- Each and every chapter should be revised thoroughly before the final board exam.
- Make handy notes of important formulas, diagrams, graphs, chemical reactions, etc.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.