CBSE Important Questions for Class 8 is a crucial resource for the students to prepare smartly and effectively for the exam. Studying through CBSE Important Questions for Class 8 helps in their revision. Apart from this, they also get to know the important topics and questions from the exam perspective. It gives them good practice with all types of questions, from basic to a higher levels. Also, there is a high chance that some of these questions may be asked in the exam. So, CBSE Class 8 students must practise all these questions to score high marks in the Class 8 annual examination.
CBSE Class 8 Important Questions
We have provided the CBSE important questions for Class 8 Maths, Science and Social Science subjects in the table below. By clicking on the link, the student will get the chapter-wise questions on the particular subject. These questions are designed by the subject experts and are helpful for exam preparation. It covers the entire CBSE Class 8 syllabus. Students can recall important formulas and concepts by going through them.
|Important Questions of CBSE Class 8 Maths|
|Important Questions of CBSE Class 8 Science|
|Important Questions of CBSE Class 8 Social Science|
The list of Important Questions of CBSE Class 8 given in this article is framed as per the CBSE Class 8 textbook concepts for the subjects Maths, Science and Social Science, based on the syllabus and exam pattern. Students are advised to practise these questions, as it will also provide better revision while giving an idea of what questions can be asked in exams.
How to Practise CBSE Class 8 Important Questions?
Here are a few points that students must keep in mind before solving the CBSE Class 8 important questions.
- Students should refrain from looking for the answers while practising these questions.
- They should allocate time before solving the questions from a particular chapter.
- Once students have finished, they must evaluate their answers by themselves.
- They should go through the solutions to those questions that they could not solve.
Benefits of Solving CBSE Class 8 Important Questions
With a deliberate practice of these CBSE Class 8 important questions, students will have the following benefits:
- Students will understand time management skills by solving questions.
- Enhanced problem-solving skills as they have already solved many questions from each chapter.
- Through these important questions, students can revise all the topics in less duration.
- Students can quickly write the answers during the exam if any of these questions or similar to them are asked in the exam.
- Students will feel confident during the exam and score good marks in Class 8.
Class 8 CBSE students can also get essential study materials, such as CBSE Class 8 Sample Papers, Notes, CBSE Important Questions, Exemplar, NCERT Class 8 Books, etc. Keep learning and stay tuned to BYJU’S for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel to watch interactive Maths and Science videos.