CBSE class 12 is another turning point for students to frame their future. It is the knowledge that is integrated into class 11 and class 12 that forms a basement for all their future studies. Students should use solved previous year question papers to prepare for the exams. Practicing previous years question papers of CBSE Class 12 help the students to understanding the questions exam pattern and type of questions asked in the exam.
Previous Year Question Paper of CBSE Class 12
Click on the link below to access the CBSE Class 12 previous year questions papers. Solving these questions papers will help students to revise the entire CBSE Class 12 syllabus once again. This will give a good idea to students on what types of questions are asked in the board exam and what will be difficulty level of paper. Based on this they can prepare more effective for the exam. The table below shows the links of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology previous year papers.
|CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Physics Question Papers|
|CBSE Class 12 Previous Years Chemistry Question Papers|
|CBSE Class 12 Previous Years Maths Questions Papers|
|CBSE Class 12 Last 5 Years Biology Question Papers|
Benefits of Solving CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers
Here we have listed few benefits of practicing through the previous years question papers.
- Helps in assessing the current preparation level of the students.
- They get thorough with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Get to know the important topics to focus on from exam perspective.
- Learn the time management skills which help them to finish the paper on time.
- Based on the previous years papers they could predict expected question paper which will hlep in their preparation.
- Students feel more confident to face the board exams.
We hope students have found this information on “Previous Year Question Paper of CBSE Class 12” useful. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE Exam. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.