CBSE class 12 is another turning point for students to frame their future. The knowledge that students acquire in class 11 and 12 forms a basement for their future studies. So, students must give their best to prepare for the CBSE Class 12 board exam. During the preparation solving the last year question paper of CBSE class 12 plays an important role. So. students must starting solving the CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers once they have finished the syllabus. The best time to practice previous year papers is before 1 month of the board exam. It will be help students in understanding the exam pattern and type of questions asked in the exam. This will be a good revision for them. Also, they can analyse the previous year exam trend and based on that they can prepare effectively for the class 12 board exam.
Previous Year Question Paper of CBSE Class 12
Click on the link below to access the CBSE Class 12 previous year questions papers. Solving these questions papers will help students to revise the entire CBSE Class 12 syllabus once again. This will give a good idea to students on what types of questions are asked in the board exam and what will be difficulty level of paper. Based on this they can prepare more effective for the exam. The table below shows the links of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology previous year papers.
Benefits of Solving CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers
Here we have listed few benefits of practicing the CBSE Question Papers for class 12.
- Helps in assessing the current preparation level of the students.
- They get thorough with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Get to know the important topics to focus on from exam perspective.
- Learn the time management skills which help them to finish the paper on time.
- Based on the previous years papers they could predict expected question paper which will help in their preparation.
- Students feel more confident to face the board exams.
We hope students have found this information on “Previous Year Question Paper of CBSE Class 12” useful. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE Exam. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.