- “How do I start my preparation?”
- “What are the books and sources recommended to cover General Studies (GS)?”
- “How do I choose an optional?”
- “Is 1 year enough to clear this exam?”
- “How do I cover current affairs when the syllabus is so vast?”
In fact, a good period of 3-4 months of valuable study time can easily be wasted away if such questions are not answered at the beginning of a preparation cycle. Thus, specifically responding to the needs of the examination, we at BYJU’s have launched a website which brings together all the UPSC related news, current affairs notes, video based lectures on trending topics in the news, exam strategy focussed articles and much more in a single and convenient space for you to browse at leisure and read in a way that you won’t forget.
What You will find here?
You will be able to find the most comprehensive answer to the question, ‘What is UPSC exam?’ You will also find:
- Complete UPSC civil services exam syllabus
- Daily and Comprehensive News Analysis
- Video lectures on Trending Topics for comprehensive UPSC IAS preparation online
- Sample question papers across Prelims and Mains
- In-depth analysis of Issues under the ‘Issues in News’ (IIN Section)
- Topic-specific articles from the GS Syllabus
- Strategy Articles that can help formulate a study plan along with tips and tricks to crack the exam
- List of NCERT and other reference books etc.
- Getting timely UPSC notifications
- Study material for UPSC 2018
- Above all the best and absolutely free study material for UPSC exam/free study material for IAS/Free IAS Study Material
Best IAS Study Material at BYJU’S Free IAS Prep!
UPSC EXAM PREPARATION
UPSC CURRENT AFFAIRS
We wish you all the very best during this journey, and hope that together, your dreams of joining the civil services come true! For more on the exclusive and comprehensive tablet learning program from BYJU’s, contact: +91- 9980837187; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Political Parties and their Funding
Aadhaar: Issues & Concerns
CJI v/s 4 Senior Judges of the SC