BYJU’S has come up with yet another feature that is tailored to make your IAS preparation easier and hassle-free. We bring you ‘Value Addition Series for UPSC Mains 2019’ – crisp Notes for IAS Mains 2019 wherein you can download UPSC Notes PDF for free!
The UPSC Mains exam is approaching and candidates who have cleared the civil services prelims exam should be deep into the mains preparation. The UPSC mains is a test of knowledge, presentation, analytical ability and clarity of thought and understanding.
In order to succeed in this stage of the IAS exam, you should study with the correct approach and material.
UPSC Notes for Mains 2019 – Features
- Downloadable PDFs for UPSC Notes
- Three sets of PDFs each covering a different General Studies paper.
- Notes on all relevant topics covering introduction, background, features, facts, important figures, analysis, etc. for all topics.
- Covering all the dimensions of a topic.
- Focus on CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Notes given in points – making it easy to read and remember.
- Absolutely free!
What UPSC Notes PDFs Include
You can also go through our NCERT Notes for UPSC exam here.
If you wish to read the UPSC Notes, check out the table below where we have given separate links for all the topics covered in the PDFs.
General Studies I Notes:
General Studies II Notes
General Studies III Notes: