BYJU’S has come up with yet another feature that is tailored to make your IAS preparation easier and hassle-free. We bring you ‘Value Addition Series for UPSC Prelims & Mains 2021-2022’ – crisp Notes for IAS Prelims & Mains wherein you can download IAS study material in English/ UPSC Notes PDF for free!
The UPSC Prelims exam is approaching and candidates who are planning to crack the civil services prelims exam should be deep into the Prelims exam preparation. The UPSC Prelims is a test of knowledge, analytical ability and clarity of thought and understanding. Hence, IAS prelims study material pdf will be helpful for those looking for a download option of these notes.
In order to succeed in this stage of the IAS exam, you should study with the correct approach and material.
This article will provide you with UPSC prelims study material pdf free download for the following:
- UPSC GS 1 Study Material PDF
- UPSC GS 2 Study Material PDF
- UPSC GS 3 Study Material PDF
Candidates can also fetch some important study material PDFs for UPSC and can download the PDFs by checking the linked articles in the end. These study materials have been curated keeping into consideration the UPSC Prelims Syllabus.
UPSC Notes for Prelims & Mains – Features
- Downloadable UPSC study material PDFs / Notes
- Three sets of PDFs each covering a different General Studies paper.
- Notes on all relevant topics covering introduction, background, features, facts, important figures, analysis, etc. for all topics.
- Covering all the dimensions of a topic.
- Focus on CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Notes given in points – making it easy to read and remember.
- Absolutely free!
We also provide IAS Mains Notes for Free Download. Aspirants can check the linked article to know more about the notes and free UPSC preparation study material pdf.
What UPSC Notes PDFs Include
It will include along with mains material; prelims study material pdf for free download in English. Download the study material for UPSC below:
You can also go through some important links for NCERT related topics below. These are a part of IAS notes and you can download PDFs by referring to these links:
- NCERT Notes for UPSC
- Complete List of NCERT Books needed for UPSC Preparation
- NCERT Ancient History Notes
- Modern History NCERT Notes
- NCERT Geography Notes
- NCERT Art & Culture Notes
If you wish to read the UPSC Notes, check out the table below where we provided the UPSC Mains Study material for free download.
Apart from the material and topics mentioned above, current affairs too play a very important role in the IAS prelims and mains examination. Objective and subjective type questions are framed based on the latest developments across different spheres of the world.
General Studies I Notes:
General Studies II Notes
Indian Polity makes one of the major subjects of GS-II paper as a part of the UPSC Syllabus. Given below are some important Polity articles which you can refer to in the linked articles and download PDFs of the same:
- Electoral Reforms in India
- Important Articles in Indian Constitution
- ARC Reports for UPSC Exam
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Veto Power of President of India
- Powers & functions of High Court
- Fundamental Rights in India
- Landmark cases relating to the basic structure of the constitution
- 42nd Amendment Act
Frequently asked Questions about UPSC Prelims Notes
Is it necessary to make UPSC Prelims notes?
Is 2 months enough for UPSC Prelims?
General Studies III Notes: