UPSC Mains 2019 was conducted from 20 September 2019. Mains examination has nine descriptive type papers. Aspirants can download the IAS Mains 2019 Question Papers from the links below. UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam was conducted on June 2, 2019.
Solving the UPSC question papers is an essential part of IAS Exam preparation. IAS Toppers recommend solving at least 5 UPSC previous years’ question papers to get a feel of the exam pattern and the level of questions. Know more about IAS Toppers and their success stories from the link given at the end of the article.
You can download the UPSC Prelims 2020 Question Papers from the linked article.
Download UPSC Prelims GS Paper 1 below:
Download Prelims CSAT paper II below:
Download UPSC Mains 2019 Papers below:
|UPSC/IAS 2019 Mains Exam Indian Languages (Compulsory) Paper|
Check UPSC Mains related important articles below:
- Topic-wise questions of last 25 years UPSC Mains Essay paper
- Topic-Wise GS 1 Questions for UPSC Mains
- Topic-Wise GS 2 Questions for UPSC Mains
- Topic-Wise GS 3 Questions for UPSC Mains
- Topic-Wise GS 4 Questions for UPSC Mains
- UPSC Mains History Question Paper
- UPSC Mains Geography Question Paper
Aspirants can also check the links given below which are related to the UPSC question papers 2019.
- UPSC Previous Years’ Question Papers – Solving previous years’ IAS questions helps the candidates assess their strengths and weakness.
- UPSC Cut Off – Check expected cut off of UPSC Prelims 2019 and the official cut off for previous years