Class 8 is a very crucial year for you as it is responsible for laying a strong foundation for your higher studies. However, there is no need to get too stressed or overwhelmed. The best study material any class 8 students can use is NCERT books. The textbook explains all the concepts that have to be learned by a class 8 student, neatly and efficiently.
The next big thing you, a class 8 students, should have a firm grip on is the answers for the questions given in the NCERT textbook. The NCERT solutions for class 8 maths and science are given here for you to refer. These solutions provided at BYJU’S are incredibly accurate and offers detailed solutions for every question present in each chapter of Maths and Science. These comprehensive explanations, along with the answers, are designed by expert subject teachers after extensive research to produce an authentic and appropriate source of NCERT Solution for you. The solutions for class 8 NCERT science and maths will help you in clearing your doubts instantly and in understanding the concepts quickly. These NCERT Solutions, if studied meticulously, can help you get rid of all your doubts easily.
Maths and science is a subject of extreme importance in the academic curriculum of a student. Hence, emphasizing on practising the questions and solutions to understand any concepts in the given chapters is of utmost importance for securing good marks and advancing in your desired career. For more practice, you can check out NCERT Books for Class 8 and practice the questions and answers based on the CBSE syllabus.
NCERT Class 8 Solutions comprises of the chapter-wise solutions, enabling you with the key to unlocking your problem-solving skills. Choosing the right learning strategy will make a profound impact on your academic career. These solutions will come can help you in solving the questions as well as for cross verifying your answers, simultaneously. The prime motto of providing the perfect NCERT Solutions is to help you in comprehensively understanding the topics and concepts. This understanding helps you in building a strong foundation for higher grades.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
Byju’s provides the NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 1 to 16, prepared by our expert faculties, to help you in your exam preparations. The NCERT class 8 maths solutions can download all chapter-wise pdf to find a better approach to solve the questions present in the book. These solutions will also help you in having a deeper understanding of concepts covered in NCERT class 8 maths textbook. Practising the textbook questions will help you in analyzing your level of preparation and knowledge of concepts in the book.
The chapter-wise answers to all the questions present in the 16 chapters of NCERT class 8 maths, written in an evident and lucid manner, keeping in the objective of textbooks, are provided here. You can refer to the pdfs of Class 8 maths NCERT Solutions as your additional references and study materials, to help you in learning the essence faster. Practising textbook exercises will surely help you to prepare efficiently for your examination.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science
BYJU’S brings you science NCERT class 8 solutions framed by our subject experts to facilitate a practical and smooth understanding of the concepts related to physics, chemistry and biology. These CBSE 8 science NCERT Solutions can be accessed, anytime and anywhere, as per your convenience to understand the concepts in a better way. These class 8 science solutions are explained beautifully using a step-by-step approach for all the questions given in the textbooks. It acts as an essential tool for you in your exam preparation.
We have also provided NCERT solutions class 8 science PDFs in an easily accessible format to help you in preparing adequately. You can download and practice these NCERT science solutions for class 8 to get a thorough knowledge of the concepts covered in the NCERT books for class 8 science.
How and When to Solve NCERT Solutions
It is often seen that the students directly jump on to solving the questions present in the NCERT textbook. But is that the right way to learn? No, it is definitely not how you should learn. Here you go with the proper method of learning the NCERT solutions.
- For theoretical subjects, like science, the first thing you have to do is to read the NCERT textbooks thoroughly. However, just reading it, without giving any attention to it, will do no good to you. You should make it a habit to read the NCERT textbook by understanding the concepts. You should read the book at least three times before moving on to solving the questions present in the NCERT textbook.
- In the case of numerical subjects, like maths, you should give attention to the teachers in the class to understand the concepts. Once you familiarise with the concept, the next thing you should do is to understand the method of solving a question. To understand the problem-solving method, you should first try solving the solved examples given in the NCERT textbook. If you think that you are thorough with the examples, try solving them again without looking at the solutions given in the textbook. Compare your answers with the answers given in the textbook.
- If you follow the steps mentioned above, by the time you are done with it, you would be having a strong knowledge of the concepts as well as problem-solving method of the chapter you have just learnt. Now, you can go ahead and try solving all the questions present in the textbook. Make sure that you try solving them alone, without referring to any solutions.
- Once you are done with solving the questions present in the exercises or at the end of the chapter, take out the NCERT solutions, provided at BYJU’S, and compare your answers with it.
- Give yourself an applaud when you find that you have answered the questions right. But, on the other hand, if you have given incorrect answers, note down the questions and understand the right way to solve them by referring to the solutions. Practice it again and again till you are thorough with the solutions, and once you feel you are proficient in them, try solving the questions again and check the answers. Repeat the step until you find yourself giving the right answers for all the questions given in the textbook.
Exam Preparation With NCERT Solutions
NCERT books & NCERT Solutions for Class 8 are more than enough to score high marks in the exam if you focus & read them with full concentration. Chances of out of syllabus questions being asked in the Class 8 exams are very less. Scoring high marks in class 8 examination are as easy as pie. To score a decent mark in Class 8 examination, you don’t need to have an extraordinary brain. On the other hand, all you should have is a firm grip on the concepts, a logical approach & rational thinking. To score high in your class 8 exam, a clear understanding of the basics, a command over formulae and a sound practice regimen is all that you need. Here are some tips for using the NCERT Solutions in your favour during the exam preparation.
- Early preparations: Starting your preparations early, right from the beginning of the academic year, is the best way to avoid any last-minute haste and trauma. Doing so will help you provide enough time for each subject as well as for solving the NCERT Solutions well in advance. Solving the solution earlier can help you in clearing your doubts related to the NCERT solutions at the earliest.
- Review your syllabus: Going through your whole syllabus and highlighting the main topics to be studied is the first step towards studying right. Ensure to solve the NCERT solutions related to the topics you find important or difficult.
- Know the exam pattern: It is important to understand the exam pattern approved by the Board concerned with the exam you are going to appear for. By doing so, you will get an idea of the chapter that has more weightage and can help you concentrate more on the NCERT Solutions of that chapter.
- Study regularly: Study the NCERT solutions regularly, along with the NCERT books to be extremely familiar with the problem-solving method.
- Revision: As the final step, revise all the NCERT solutions, as the exam date gets nearer, to brush up the concept and keep it fresh in your mind.
Other NCERT Resources For Class 8
NCERT Exemplars For Class 8
The solutions for all the questions present in the NCERT Exemplars books of Class 8 math and science are given here. The NCERT Exemplars for Class 8 have been developed with an intention to help you in your academics. We at BYJU’S are providing these NCERT Exemplar Solutions to facilitate easy learning for students. You can quickly go through the solutions and find out the accurate answers. You can find the subject-wise links for class 8 exemplar solutions from the table below.
NCERT Books For Class 8
The NCERT aims at providing qualitative education to the school children in India by preparing and publishing textbooks, study material, educational kits, etc. The core of the schooling systems is NCERT Books. NCERT books for class 8 maths and science are provided at BYJU’S, which can be downloaded from the links given below.
NCERT Syllabus For Class 8
The key to exam preparation is knowing the syllabus. Knowing the syllabus will help you in understanding the topics and concepts that would be covered in the academic session, in turn, helping you to make proper use of other NCERT resources.
NCERT Solutions and Competitive Exams
The National Talent Search Examination Syllabus Syllabus consists of the syllabus covered in Mathematics and Science along with other subjects of class 8 as well. Hence, solving NCERT solutions for class 8 will help you in understanding at least a few of the concepts mentioned in the NTSE syllabus. Similarly, in case of Olympiads, the Class 8 NCERT Solutions for class 8 Maths plays an important role in the Maths Olympiad while Class 8 NCERT Solutions for class 8 Science plays an important role in the Science Olympiad. Therefore, the more you solve the NCERT Solutions, the more familiar and thorough you get with the concepts, helping you excel in the Competitive Exams like NTSE and Olympiads.
NCERT Solutions in IIT-JEE Preparation
Getting into a reputed institute to pursue engineering is a dream for many students. Yearly, lakhs and lakhs of people attempt the IIT-JEE out of which only a few succeed in making it to the reputed institutions. This is one of the principal reasons that you are advised to start the preparation early. Starting your preparation for IIT-JEE soon will give you an edge over other students. The earlier you start, the more time you can provide JEE with. You can give yourself ample time to get your basics right and to balance between school and coaching classes. You can also dedicate your time for JEE during the weekends, still doing a great job in polishing yourself for the IIT-JEE. You can revise the subjects on a regular basis and recollect the concepts with ease, even at the time of examination.