Class 10 is considered as the turning point in every student’s life because the result of Class 10 will decide the stream for your higher studies. The CBSE Class 10 Syllabus is a valuable resource for students. It includes the course structure, distribution of units marks and no. of periods allocated for each unit. Along with this the CBSE Syllabus for class 10 also provides information about reference books, projects, assignments, and practicals.
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for all Subjects, Download Now
Students of CBSE Class 10 should go through the syllabus of each subjects before diving into exam preparation. The final board exam question paper is prepared as per the CBSE 10th syllabus. So, students should study as per the syllabus guidelines. To access CBSE 10th syllabus of all subjects click on the links below.
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Social Science|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Information Technology|
Benefits of Knowing the Class 10 CBSE Board Syllabus
- It gives the students an overview of the topics they are going to study in the academic session.
- It works as a guide for the students of Class 10 while preparing for their Board exams.
- The syllabus is structured in such a way that it provide information from basic concepts to the higher one.
- It helps students to know on which topic to concentrate.
- It helps students to prepare confidently for their Class 10 Board exams.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.