Class 12 CBSE board Physical Education syllabus for the academic year 2020-2021 will help students to score maximum marks in their Class 12 CBSE Physical Board examination because the question papers are framed according to the syllabus issued by CBSE board. The syllabus will help students to know the course structure easily and they can prepare themselves accordingly. Along with the topics, the syllabus also provides the marking scheme and the time duration for each section.
Students can access CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education 2020-21 from the pdf link provided above.
|Unit I: Planning in Sports|
|Unit II: Sports & Nutrition|
|Unit III: Yoga & Lifestyle|
|Unit IV: Physical Education & Sports for CWSN (Children With Special Needs – Divyang)|
|Unit V: Children & Women in Sports|
|Unit VI: Test & Measurement in Sports|
|Unit VII: Physiology & Injuries in Sports|
|Unit VIII: Biomechanics & Sports|
|Unit IX: Psychology & Sports|
|Unit X: Training in Sports|
Practical Syllabus of Physical Education along with marking scheme
|Physical Fitness Test||6|
|Proficiency in Games and Sports (Skill of any one Game of choice from the given list*)||7|
|Record File **||5|
|Viva Voce (Health/ Games & Sports/ Yoga)||5|
* Basketball, Football, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Volleyball, Handball, Hockey, Cricket, Bocce & Unified Basketball [CWSN (Children With Special Needs – Divyang)]
**Record File shall include:
- Practical 1: Fitness tests administration for all items.
- Practical 2: Procedure for Asanas, Benefits & Contraindication for any two Asanas for each lifestyle disease.
- Practical 3: Procedure for administering Senior Citizen Fitness Test for 5 elderly family members.
- Practical 4: Any one game of your choice out of the list above. Labelled diagram of field & equipment (Rules, Terminologies & Skills).
Get access to interactive lessons and videos related to Maths and Science with BYJU’S App/ Tablet.