The UPSC Civil Services Exam is considered one of the toughest in the country to crack. The exam has a vast syllabus and a complicated process that leaves aspirants confused and weary. Thankfully, BYJU’S IAS team offers the perfect solution to students aspiring to clear the IAS exam. With a combination of online and offline classes, BYJU’S IAS coaching offers students a comprehensive package which will enable them to understand the IAS exam requirements, chart out a perfect study plan suiting their needs and strengths, access classes for all the important subjects, get the best study material, take practice tests and ace the IAS exam.
It is important to get proper guidance while preparing for the IAS exam since it can be quite a daunting affair. There are multiple factors that determine success in the IAS exam such as studying from the right sources, taking mock tests for both prelims and mains, keeping a close tab on current affairs material, practicing answer writing and most of all, having a detailed preparation plan and sticking to it religiously. In such a scenario, the right guidance can make the big difference between clearing the IAS exam and not making the cut.
Why Choose BYJU’S IAS Coaching?
- Classes delivered by India’s leading IAS trainers
- Access to video lectures enabling you to study anytime, anywhere
- Detailed coverage of the UPSC Syllabus
- Stay up-to-date with our intensive focus on current affairs
- Student portal with access to weekly webinars on current affairs, current affairs monthly magazines, Gist of Yojana, practice tests, etc.
- Live weekly webinar lectures by subject matter experts every Tuesdays and Thursdays for in-depth analysis of current affairs. Special lectures on the Union Budget, Economic Survey and the India Year Book. Interactive doubt-clearing session after each webinar.
- A personalised mentorship helpline for one-on-one mentoring to address all the student queries and issues. Students are guided throughout the UPSC preparation, at every stage by specialists in the field. Mentors will design a customized study plan and a preparation strategy as per the student’s convenience.
- Comprehensive study material with in-depth coverage of the UPSC syllabus including standard books for preparation such as Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, India’s Ancient Past by R S Sharma, etc.
- Regular modular tests (both in prelims & mains format), question paper discussions, personalised analysis and feedback on answers
Batch timings for Chennai classes:
|2:00 pm – 7:00 pm||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
For more information on UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation and coaching classes, please visit the nearest BYJU’S IAS Information Centre:
BYJU’S IAS, 4th Floor, Prince Kushal Tower, No. 96, G P Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai – 600 020 (Landmark – Behind LIC Office)
Or call us at