This article gives all information about IAS coaching in Chennai. The IAS exam, also known as the civil services exam, is an entry exam into India’s civil services.
The UPSC Civil Services Exam is considered one of the toughest in the country to crack. The exam has a vast syllabus and a complicated process that leaves aspirants confused and weary. Thankfully, BYJU’S IAS team offers the perfect solution to students aspiring to clear the IAS exam.
With a combination of online and offline classes, BYJU’S IAS coaching offers students a comprehensive package which will enable them to understand the IAS exam requirements, chart out a perfect study plan suiting their needs and strengths, access classes for all the important subjects, get the best study material, take practice tests and ace the UPSC exam.
It is important to get proper guidance while preparing for the IAS exam since it can be quite a daunting affair. There are multiple factors that determine success in the IAS exam such as studying from the right sources, taking mock tests for both prelims and mains, keeping a close tab on current affairs material, practicing answer writing and most of all, having a detailed preparation plan and sticking to it religiously.
In such a scenario, the right guidance can make a big difference between clearing the IAS exam and not making the cut. The chances of success in this exam is way higher if IAS coaching is taken up.
The best online coaching for UPSC is available at the BYJU’S Free IAS Prep website that offers UPSC coaching free online. This website is updated on a daily basis for providing aspirants with a comprehensive news analysis coverage, video news analysis, and also other important weekly and monthly updates. We offer the best coverage for daily current affairs. We also offer another feature that is sure to enable you to finetune your IAS preparation, the current affairs quiz. Check it out in the linked article.
IAS Coaching in Chennai
- Classes delivered by India’s leading IAS trainers.
- Access to video lectures enabling you to study anytime, anywhere.
- Detailed coverage of the UPSC Syllabus.
- Stay up-to-date with our intensive focus on current affairs.
- Student portal with access to weekly webinars on current affairs, current affairs monthly magazines, Gist of Yojana, practice tests, etc.
- Live weekly webinar lectures by subject matter experts every Tuesdays and Thursdays for in-depth analysis of current affairs. Special lectures on the Union Budget, Economic Survey and the India Year Book. Interactive doubt-clearing session after each webinar.
- A personalised mentorship helpline for one-on-one mentoring to address all student queries and issues. Students are guided throughout the UPSC preparation, at every stage by specialists in the field. Mentors will design a customized study plan and a preparation strategy as per the student’s convenience.
- Comprehensive study material with in-depth coverage of the UPSC syllabus including standard books for preparation such as Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, India’s Ancient Past by R S Sharma, etc.
- Regular modular tests (both in prelims & mains format), question paper discussions, personalised analysis and feedback on answers.
- So, BYJU’S is the best place to begin your journey towards UPSC 2020.
Batch timings for Chennai classes:
2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
For more information on UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation and coaching classes, please visit the nearest BYJU’S IAS Information Centre:
BYJU’S IAS, 4th Floor, Prince Kushal Tower, No. 96, G P Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai – 600 020 (Landmark – Behind LIC Office)
Or call us at
Centre Location for Chennai Classes
More UPSC Coaching Articles