The UPSC Civil Services Exam is considered one of the toughest in the country to crack. The exam has a vast syllabus and a complicated process that leaves aspirants confused and weary. Thankfully, BYJU’S IAS team offers the perfect solution to students aspiring to clear the IAS exam. With a combination of online and offline classes, BYJU’S IAS coaching offers students a comprehensive package which will enable them to understand the IAS exam requirements, chart out a perfect study plan suiting their needs and strengths, access amazing classes for all the important subjects, get the best study material, take practice tests and ace the IAS exam.
It is important to get proper guidance while preparing for the IAS exam since it can be quite a daunting affair. There are multiple factors that determine success in the IAS exam such as studying from the right sources, taking mock tests for both prelims and mains, keeping a close tab on current affairs material, practicing answer writing and most of all, having a detailed preparation plan and sticking to it religiously. In such a scenario, the right guidance can make the big difference between clearing the IAS exam and not making the cut.
Why Choose BYJU’S IAS Coaching?
- Classes delivered by India’s leading IAS trainers
- Access to amazing video lectures enabling you to study anytime, anywhere
- Detailed coverage of the UPSC Syllabus
- Stay up-to-date with our intensive focus on current affairs
- Student portal with access to weekly webinars on current affairs, current affairs monthly magazines, Gist of Yojana, practice tests, etc.
- Live weekly webinar lectures every Tuesdays and Thursdays on important current affairs
- Get guidance and support from a personalised mentorship program
- Comprehensive study material with in-depth coverage of the UPSC syllabus including standard books for preparation such as Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, India’s Ancient Past by R S Sharma, etc.
- Regular modular tests (both in prelims & mains format), question paper discussions, personalised analysis and feedback on answers
Batch timings for Bangalore classes:
|Weekday (Monday – Friday)|
|2:00 pm – 7:00 pm||10:00 am – 6:00 pm||7:00 am – 9:30 am||5:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
For more information on UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation and coaching classes, please visit the nearest BYJU’S Information Centre:
IBC Knowledge Park, 2nd Floor, Tower – C, Bangalore – 560 029
Or call us at