In this article, you can read all about IAS coaching in Bangalore, and why coaching is essential to crack the tough UPSC IAS exam.
The UPSC Civil Services Exam is considered one of the toughest in the country to crack. The exam has a vast syllabus and a complicated process that leaves aspirants confused and weary. Thankfully, BYJU’S IAS team offers the perfect solution to students aspiring to clear the IAS exam.
It is important to get proper guidance while preparing for the IAS exam since it can be quite a daunting affair.
Therefore, the right guidance can make a big difference between clearing the IAS exam and not making the cut. The chances of success in this exam are way higher if IAS coaching is taken up.
Bangalore is becoming another hub for the best UPSC coaching in India after the capital city.
There are multiple factors that determine success in the IAS exam such as studying from the right sources, taking mock tests for both prelims and mains, keeping a close tab on current affairs material, practising answer writing and most of all, having a detailed preparation plan and sticking to it religiously.
For candidates aspiring to become an IAS Officer, the biggest challenge is the pathway to be followed towards this destination. Many aspirants don’t find proper guidance, necessary help to achieve this designation.
Therefore, it’s always necessary to do thorough research to know about the best academies that can help candidates to crack the IAS Exam. In metro cities like Bangalore, it’s a tough task to find an excellent IAS coaching institute.
However, aspirants can follow specific guidelines to decide upon this concern of finding the best coaching institute in Bangalore.
Candidates can rely upon Institutes that provide all the relevant study material needed for their preparation and that too under the guidance of experts in that domain.
Bangalore is famous for being the busiest traffic hub, makes it difficult for students if they are looking forward to a physical coaching centre. The smartest thing to do is to look for coaching Institutes that provide online help 24/7.
Institutes that provide online coaching can be a great option as the learning is not time-bound and the videos, study materials and relevant things they provide, can be accessed anywhere and anytime.
With a combination of online and offline classes, BYJU’S IAS coaching in Bangalore offers students a comprehensive package which will enable them to understand the IAS exam requirements, chart out a perfect study plan suiting their needs and strengths, access classes for all the important subjects, get the best study material, take practice tests and ace the UPSC exam.
We offer many conveniently located centres for IAS coaching in Bangalore for aspirants.
Also, if you are interested in UPSC coaching free, you can visit our free IAS prep website, that offers amazing features like daily current affairs updates, the gist of RSTV programmes and magazines for UPSC preparation, and more.
We also offer free to download UPSC books, and NCERT notes.
IAS Coaching in Bangalore
IAS Coaching in Bangalore provides an advanced solution to the UPSC Preparation in many ways.
Some important highlights of IAS Coaching in Bangalore:
- Classes delivered by India’s leading IAS trainers.
- Access to video lectures enabling you to study anytime, anywhere.
- Detailed coverage of the UPSC Syllabus.
- Stay up-to-date with our intensive focus on current affairs.
- Student portal with access to weekly webinars on current affairs, current affairs monthly magazines, Gist of Yojana, practice tests, etc.
- Live weekly webinar lectures by subject matter experts every Tuesdays and Thursdays for in-depth analysis of current affairs. Special lectures on the Union Budget, Economic Survey and the India Year Book. Interactive doubt-clearing session after each webinar.
- A personalised mentorship helpline for one-on-one mentoring to address all student queries and issues. Students are guided throughout the UPSC preparation, at every stage by specialists in the field. Mentors will design a customized study plan and a preparation strategy as per the student’s convenience.
- Comprehensive study material with in-depth coverage of the UPSC syllabus including standard books for preparation such as Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, India’s Ancient Past by R S Sharma, etc.
- Regular modular tests (both in prelims & mains format), question paper discussions, personalised analysis and feedback on answers.
IAS Coaching in Bangalore- Course Highlights
Kickstart your UPSC 2020 preparation with BYJU’S!
IAS Coaching Center in Bangalore
Batch timings for Bangalore classes:
Weekday (Monday – Friday)
2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
7:00 am – 9:30 am
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
For more information on UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation and coaching classes, please visit the nearest BYJU’S Information Centre:
IBC Knowledge Park, 2nd Floor, Tower – C, Bangalore – 560 029
Or call us at
Centre Location for Bangalore Classes
More UPSC Coaching Articles