IAS coaching is perhaps easier than selecting the right study material and source as plenty of both flood the market for UPSC CSE preparation.
Around 4-6 lakh aspirants appear for the IAS exam every year while the number of vacancies is often less than 1000. The nature of Civil Services Examination demands thorough and sustained preparation as the UPSC Syllabus is vast and the examination cycle lasts for a year.
In view of the high competition and the rigorous requirements for UPSC preparation, classroom or UPSC online coaching for IAS exam becomes necessary for many candidates, though there are a few exceptions.
IAS Coaching gives a well-planned route map to crack the upcoming UPSC Exam. Candidates get clarity on the approach, topics to cover, focus on the individual strengths and weaknesses. This helps them to improve their success rate and reduce the number of attempts.
The best part of IAS Coaching at BYJU’S is that aspirants can avail Online & Offline classes as per their preference.
IAS Coaching – Online Mode
At BYJU’s free IAS preparation, we provide complete and comprehensive material needed for UPSC IAS preparation without compromising on quality. You can find all the below information, free IAS study material and more for UPSC 2019 at our page.
Kickstart your IAS preparation for UPSC 2020 at the linked article.
UPSC Online Free Coaching – What we offer
BYJU’S, the best IAS coaching In India, offers the following features to help give maximum benefits to students:
- Civil Services Examination Syllabus 2019 – download the updated UPSC syllabus 2019 pdf for IAS Prelims and Mains
- IAS Eligibility – find all the eligibility criteria for UPSC CSE 2019.
- Applying online for UPSC – read to know UPSC online registration guidelines and apply for the IAS exam 2020.
- Previous Years’ UPSC Question Papers – find and download previous years’ IAS questions asked in Prelims (GS and CSAT), and Mains (GS Papers, Optional)
- NCERT Notes for UPSC 2019 – for ease of IAS aspirants, we have provided NCERT notes tailor-made for IAS preparation. Find notes on Ancient Indian History, Medieval Indian History, Modern Indian History, Geography and Art/Culture.
- UPSC Calendar 2019 – stay updated with all the important exam dates for UPSC 2019.
- UPSC Calendar 2020 – all the latest available information on UPSC exam schedule 2020.
- UPSC Notification 2019 – Have all the latest information about UPSC 2019 including exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility etc. at your fingertips.
Following the latest trend by UPSC of focusing on current affairs in both Prelims and Mains, we strive to bring you the relevant information broken down as per the UPSC exam pattern.
Special features of UPSC free coaching:
- Daily News Analysis – Comprehensive news analysis from The Hindu for UPSC aspirants.
- PIB Summary and Analysis – Press Information Bureau releases are an important source of information about Government schemes and initiatives. We bring you the information you need for IAS preparation.
- Gist of Yojana – Yojana magazine is one of the best magazines for UPSC preparation.
- Gist of Kurukshetra – Another highly recommended magazine for IAS preparation.
- Economic and Political Weekly – Gist of the EPW magazine for IAS preparation
And many more features like the Hindu News Video Analysis, Economy This Week (Weekly business news roundup), UPSC MCQs for Prelims, etc.
More UPSC Free Coaching Links:
|UPSC Current Affairs||CSAT In UPSC Prelims|
|Daily Video Analysis: The Hindu||UPSC Prelims|
|UPSC Mains||Economy This Week|
UPSC Civil Services Coaching – Classroom/Offline Mode
Choosing a good coaching centre is a tough task and precious time can be lost looking through the information about the myriad coaching centres mushrooming throughout the country. To make the process easier, we would like to suggest checking for the following four parameters while choosing an IAS coaching service:
- Quality of Faculty: The quality of the teachers is important for UPSC CSE coaching, as incorrect concepts, or unclear instructions can waste time as well as reduce the chance of success in the examination.
- Quality of IAS Study Material: Samples if available from the coaching centre or service to check the quality of UPSC Study Material provided by them
- Success rate: A high success rate is a good indicator of the quality of teaching at the IAS coaching centre and the quality of materials available for them.
Watch the success story of our student Khushboo Gupta (AIR 80, CSE 2018) on our YouTube Channel.
- Availability of support: A dedicated support team would be able to ensure that candidates can bring their queries to one place and not have to spend time looking for the correct department to bring their queries to.
We at BYJU’S ensure that all these parameters are fulfilled in our top IAS coaching centres. In addition to this, we provide both online and offline modes of study for IAS coaching, backed up by expert faculty and a carefully selected and dedicated support team. Many of our alumni are serving officers in the All India Services.
IAS Coaching Centres
Classroom Training by BYJU’S IAS Coaching Classes is provided in the following cities:
To go through the details pertaining to the individual locations above, please refer IAS Coaching Centres.
|City||IAS Coaching Contact Details|
|IAS Coaching in Delhi||BYJU’S IAS, B – 1/8, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade, Karol Bagh, Delhi – 110 005
9873643487 (for English)
9205881869 (for Hindi)
|IAS Coaching Center In Bangalore||IBC Knowledge Park, 2nd Floor, Tower – C, Bangalore – 560 029
|IAS Coaching in Hyderabad||BYJU’S IAS, 3rd Floor, C Block, Sanali Info Park, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033
|IAS coaching in Chennai||BYJU’S IAS, 4th Floor, Prince Kushal Tower, No. 96, G P Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai – 600 020 (Landmark – Behind LIC Office)
Our IAS coaching centres offer:
- Effective and adaptive teaching methods
- Experienced faculty
- Comprehensive IAS test series for UPSC Prelims and Mains
- Extensive study material for the IAS exam
- Focused preparation methods
- UPSC coaching in Delhi offers guidance for both English and Hindi medium candidates.
BYJU’S civil services online coaching can be availed from any part of the country. The best part is that we also offer, apart from our successful tablet programme, UPSC online coaching free!
With the BYJU’S Free IAS Prep website, an aspirant can get access to all the important exam news and also IAS preparation tips and notes, which when combined with features like the news analysis, PIB, Yojana, etc. mentioned above, our civil services free coaching is a sure-shot way to IAS success, provided students put in dedication and planning. With Delhi considered the ‘Mecca of IAS coaching’, we also offer civil services coaching in Delhi.
Why choose BYJU’S IAS classroom coaching?
10 reasons to choose BYJU’S classroom IAS training program:
- Classes delivered by India’s leading IAS mentors
- Access to easy-to-understand video lectures enabling you to study anytime, anywhere
- Detailed coverage of the IAS exam 2019 syllabus for both Prelims and Mains
- Up-to-date intensive focus on UPSC current affairs
- Access to student portal with weekly webinars on UPSC current affairs, current affairs monthly magazines for IAS preparation, Gist of Yojana, practice tests, etc.
- Live weekly webinar lectures by subject matter experts every Tuesday and Thursday for in-depth analysis of current affairs
- Special lectures on the Economic Survey, Union Budget, and the India Year Book. An interactive doubt-clearing session with IAS trainers after each webinar
- One-on-one mentoring via a personalised IAS mentorship program to address all student queries and issues. Aspirants are guided through every stage of UPSC preparation by specialists in the field. The IAS Mentors also design a customized study plan and a preparation strategy as per the student’s convenience
- Comprehensive IAS study material with in-depth coverage of the UPSC syllabus for Prelims and Mains. Sources and reference material include standard books for preparation such as NCERTs and Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth, India’s Ancient Past by R S Sharma, etc.
- Regular module-based tests (both in IAS prelims & mains format), UPSC question paper discussions, personalised analysis and feedback
IAS Online Coaching for 2019
With advances in technology, knowledge delivery systems have also evolved. Now, aspirants, especially from non-metro cities, don’t have to struggle for quality IAS coaching or UPSC study material.
With online coaching for IAS exam, aspirants can study as per their convenience and all they need is the dedication and a decent internet connection.
Although, BYJU’S provides IAS coaching at your fingertips without even needing an internet connection.
Check out IAS 2020 (Pre & Mains) Tablet Course, which contains:
- 500+ hours of classes by Delhi based team of India’s leading IAS trainers, preloaded in a Tablet
- Comprehensive IAS study plan with phase-wise tests at regular intervals
- Available in both English and Hindi
- 250+ chapter wise tests with analysis
- Complete coverage of UPSC syllabus for IAS Prelims (GS 1 and CSAT) and Mains 2019
- One-on-one Mentoring by experts
- Special daily, weekly and monthly modules for UPSC current affairs
- Also, it includes a hardcopy of IAS study material & All India Test Series
Students can also check out our Test Series for Prelims and Mains. Attempting regular mock tests and practice exams keep one in touch with the harsh reality of the competition. Also, the objective nature of UPSC Prelims and the essay-descriptive nature of UPSC Mains require different question-solving approaches.
BYJU’S All India Mains Test Series – 2019 comprises:
- 22 tests including 16 modular tests (4 for each GS paper), 2 Essay tests and 4 simulated full-length tests
- Essay orientation classes – New Feature
- Questions prepared with a special emphasis on current affairs
- Paper discussion for all tests
- Access to Current Affairs of the past 12 months
- Both offline and online modes available
- FIRST TWO TESTS ABSOLUTELY FREE – No need to enrol for the entire series
To know more about the IAS Mains Test Series 2019, click on the linked article.
All the above with BYJU’s track record of more than 70% questions in UPSC Prelims coming from our study material and test series.
For both IAS Prelims and IAS Mains test series, the candidates have the flexibility of offline or online mode.