NEET Admit card 2020 was all set to be released by NTA on March 27th, 2020 and the exam was to be conducted earlier on 3rd May 2020. However, it later got delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The date of the exam has now been scheduled for 13th September 2020. The admit card for NEET 2020 can be downloaded through the online mode. NEET is a national level medical entrance exam conducted for admissions to MBBS, BDS and other medical courses in different medical and dental colleges across the country. The candidates whose application form was accepted are eligible to download NEET admit card. The candidates are required to enter their D.O.B and registration number for downloading NEET Admit Card 2020.
The details mentioned on the NEET UG admit card will be referred to and compared with the original documents at the time of counselling, therefore, one needs to thoroughly recheck all the personal details and be well-informed of all the necessary instructions displayed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, contact NTA head office from the helpline numbers mentioned in the article. NEET hall ticket will not be sent via post or any other means. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination center without a valid hall ticket with affixed photograph (passport size) on it.
Also See: NEET FAQs
NEET Admit Card 2020
|Release of NEET Admit Card 2020||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card availability||Online Mode|
|NEET Hall Ticket 2020 Official Website||nta.ac.in|
|Details on NEET Admit Card 2020||Applicant’s Roll number, Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Details of exam centre (name and address), Language of question paper, Exam date & time, Category, sub-category, photograph, signature|
|Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card||Photograph (passport size), NEET 2020 Admit card|
|NEET Hall Ticket Helpline Numbers||011-22041808, 011-22041807|
Also Check: Study Material for NEET 2020
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
Candidates can apply for NEET 2020 only through the online process.
Following are the simple steps to download the NEET 2020 Admit card:
- Go to the official website – nta.ac.in
- Click on the link Download Admit card
- Enter the details asked – application number, date of birth, security pin
- Click on the Submit button. This action will redirect you to the NEET 2020 Admit card page
- You may now download and take a print of the NEET hall ticket for counselling and admission process
The Candidates are advised to check all the entries mentioned in their downloaded NEET 2020 admit card. In case of any discrepancy, inform the exam conducting authority (NTA) so that all the necessary actions could be accomplished to make the correction in the official records before the exams. The candidates can contact NTA in the following ways.
Address: C-20 1A/8, Sector 62 IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Numbers: 0120-6895200, 0120-3946612
NEET Admit Card Details
Given below is a sample Admit Card from NEET 2018.
NEET Admit Card Details
|Personal details||Exam related details|
|Applicant’s Name||Examination Date|
|Date of Birth||Examination Timing|
|Roll Number||The Language of Question Paper|
|Category of Candidate||Exam Center Address|
|Registration Number||Exam Center Number|
|Father’s Name||Gender of Candidate|
|Candidate’s Address||Subcategory of Candidate|
Steps to be taken after downloading the NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Firstly, the candidates should go through all the details provided on the admit card thoroughly.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must affix their photograph (passport size) over the space provided on the printout of the NEET 2020 admit card.
- Along with the admit card, candidates are required to carry one photograph (passport size) to the examination hall. The photograph affixed to the admit card will be matched with the candidate as a confirmation of identity.
- The candidates must read all the instructions given on the admit card properly.
NEET 2020 examination shall be conducted on 13th September 2020. Candidates are required to report at the examination centre at least an hour prior. Any candidate reporting late will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Things required in the examination centre:
- NEET Admit Card 2020 with affixed photograph (passport size) on it.
- A photograph (passport size) that will be affixed to the attendance sheet during the examination Time.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get all the latest updates on NEET 2020 including Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Cutoffs, NEET Counselling, Preparation tips, and other Exam related details.
|NEET Question Papers:|