NEET 2020 Admit card has been released by the NTA on 26th August 2020. Download Now.
NEET Admit card 2020 was all set to be released by NTA on March 27th, 2020 and the exam was to be conducted earlier on 3rd May 2020. However, it later got delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The date of the exam has now been scheduled for 13th September 2020. The admit card for NEET 2020 was released by the NTA on 26th August, 2020, it can be downloaded through the online mode. Read on to find the step-by-step procedure to download NEET Admit card 2020.
NEET is a medical entrance exam carried out for admissions to MBBS, BDS and other medical courses in various dental and medical colleges across the country. The candidates whose registration were accepted are eligible to download NEET admit card. The candidates must enter their D.O.B and application number to download NEET Admit Card 2020.
The details provided on the NEET UG hall ticket shall be referred to and compared with the original documents durinng counselling, therefore, one needs to thoroughly check all the personal details and be well-informed of all the necessary instructions that the admit card shows. In the event of any discrepancy, contact NTA head office through the helpline numbers provided in the article. NEET admit card will not be sent via post or any such means. Also, candidates must take note that entrance to the exam centre will be restricted if a valid hall ticket along with a recent passport photo affixed on it is not provided.
Also See: NEET FAQs
NEET Admit Card 2020
|NEET Admit Card 2020 – Release date||26th August, 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Online Mode|
|Official Website for NEET Admit Card||ntaneet.nic.in|
|NEET Admit Card 2020 – details||Applicant’s Roll number, Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Details of exam centre (name and address), Language of question paper, Exam date & time, Category, sub-category, photograph, signature|
|What To Carry to the hall?||Photograph (passport size), NEET 2020 Admit card|
|NEET Admit Card – Helpline Numbers||011-22041807, 011-22041808|
Also Check: Study Material for NEET 2020
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
Candidates can apply for NEET 2020 only through the online process.
Following are the simple steps to download the NEET 2020 Admit card:
- Go to the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- “Download Admit card” – click on this link flashing on the homepage
- Enter the details asked – application number, date of birth, security pin
- Click on the Submit button. It will redirect you to the NEET 2020 Admit card page
- You may now download and have a print of the NEET hall ticket for counselling and admission process
Candidates are recommended to recheck all the details entered in their downloaded NEET 2020 admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the same must be conveyed to the conducting officials of NEET (NTA) in order for appropriate actions to be taken, for appropriate changes to be made in the official records before the exams. The candidates can contact NTA using these options.
Address: C-20 1A/8, Sector 62 IITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-201309
E-mail id: email@example.com
Phone Numbers: 0120-6895200, 0120-3946612
NEET Admit Card Details
Given below is a sample Admit Card from NEET 2018.
NEET Admit Card Details
|Personal details||Details related to the Exam|
|Applicant’s Name||Date of Examination|
|Date of Birth||Time of Exam|
|Roll Number||The Language of Question Paper|
|Candidate’s category||Address of Venue|
|Registration Number||Exam Center Number|
|Father’s Name||Candidate’s gender|
|Candidate’s Address||Subcategory of Candidate|
Steps to be taken after downloading the NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Thoroughly check all the entries provided on your NEET admit card
- Affix photograph (passport size) in the box given on the printout of the NEET 2020 admit card after downloading
- In addition to the admit card, candidates must carry one photograph (passport size) to the exam hall. The affixed photograph shall be matched with the candidate to confirm the identity
- Read thoroughly all the instructions provided on the admit card
NEET 2020 examination shall be carried out on 13th September 2020. Candidates must report at their respective venue, exam centre at least one hour prior. Candidates who report late will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Things To Carry in the exam hall:
- NEET Admit Card 2020 with affixed photograph (passport size) on it.
- A passport size photo – affixed during the examination to the attendance sheet.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get all the latest updates on NEET 2020 including Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Cutoffs, NEET Counselling, Preparation tips, and other Exam related details.