NEET 2022 Sample Papers
NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level entrance examination that offers admission to MBBS/BDS courses in various government and private medical/dental colleges across India.
As per the order of Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam will be valid for admissions to MBBS/BDS courses. Every year a huge number of candidates appear for NEET Exam. This time around, the number of applicants is anticipated to be close to 1.6 million. Hence, aspirants should be at par in terms of their preparation level with the competitors and the level of the question paper.
How will solving NEET sample papers help in preparation?
Sample papers are one of the most important components to prepare for competitive exams like NEET. Most medical aspirants might be new to this competitive exam, which can be extremely stressful. Solving sample papers or taking mock tests can give aspirants an insight into the NEET exam pattern. Practising sample papers for NEET with solutions and cross-checking answers to understand one’s weaknesses and strengths may improve a candidate’s preparation dynamics as well as the approach towards the exam. This will help them to perform well in the actual exam.
Also check: NEET Quiz videos
NEET Sample Papers for 2022 with PDF
Candidates can download the latest NEET sample papers, along with answer keys and solutions from the below-mentioned links to prepare for NEET 2022.
Don’t miss: NEET Mock tests
NEET Previous Years Test Papers with solutions and Answer keys – Download Free PDF
NEET 2021 Question Paper PDF – NEET Previous Years Papers
Download NEET 2021 Question Paper PDF
NEET 2020 Question Paper PDF – NEET Previous Years Papers
Download NEET Question Paper 2020 PDF
Download NEET Physics 2020 Question Papers PDF
Download Chemistry NEET 2020 Question Papers PDF
Download Biology NEET 2020 Question Papers PDF
NEET 2019 Question Paper PDF – NEET Previous Years Papers
NEET 2018 Question Paper PDF – NEET Previous Years Papers
Download NEET 2018 Question Paper
NEET 2017 Question Paper PDF – NEET Previous Years Papers
NEET past years Question Paper 2017
|NEET Question Paper Code A||NEET Question Paper Code C|
|NEET Question Paper Code B||NEET Question Paper Code D|
NEET 2017 Answer Keys
|NEET Answer Keys Code A||NEET Answer Keys Code C|
|NEET Answer Keys Code B||NEET Answer Keys Code D|
Click on the below links to download the complete set wise NEET paper 2017 with solutions and answer keys.
NEET 2016 Question Paper PDF – NEET Previous Years Papers
NEET 2016 Question Paper Phase 1
|NEET Question Paper Code W||NEET Question Paper Code X|
|NEET Question Paper Code Y||NEET Question Paper Code Z|
NEET Answer Keys Phase 1 (2016)
|NEET Answer Keys Code W||NEET 2016 Answer Keys Code X|
|NEET Answer Keys Code Y||NEET 2016 Answer Keys Code Z|
NEET Solutions Phase 1 and Phase 2 (2016)
|NEET Solutions Phase 1 Code W||NEET Solutions Phase 2 Code WW|
|NEET Solutions Phase 1 Code X||NEET Solutions Phase 2 Code XX|
Click here to download the complete set wise Phase 1 and Phase 2 NEET 2016 Question paper with solutions and answer keys.
NEET 2015 Question Paper PDF – NEET Previous Years Papers
NEET 2015 Question Paper
|NEET Question Paper Code A||NEET Question Paper Code B|
|NEET Question Paper Code C||NEET Question Paper Code D|
NEET Answer keys (2015)
|NEET Answer keys Code A||NEET Answer keys Code B|
|NEET Answer keys Code C||NEET Answer keys Code D|
Click here to download the NEET 2015 question paper with solutions and answer keys.
NEET Sample Papers
Is solving NEET Sample papers and question papers enough to get a good NEET score?
One must consider sample papers and question papers as a resource or assessing tool to check learnings. Hence, for a good NEET score, students are required to have a stronghold of basics, mastery over NCERT syllabus for NEET and must be well aware of all topics specified in the NEET syllabus. It is then recommended to start solving as many papers to evaluate performance. This must be the approach and not the other way around.
What is the right time to solve NEET sample papers?
There is no ideal time as such to solve papers. In fact, it is suggested to go through a couple of papers initially to get a gist/essence of the NEET exam pattern, format and type of questions to expect. Having said that, one is suggested to start solving papers once they have studied/covered the NEET syllabus. This gives them a better understanding and insight into where they stand in the context of their learnings.
Role of solving NEET sample papers in NEET preparation
Especially when it comes to cracking competitive tests, the role of solving sample papers for NEET is vital. By solving these papers can get a better idea of their preparation as to where they stand and the areas in which they need improvement. The sample papers are on the lines of the actual NEET question paper and there is a high chance of questions from these papers appearing at NEET. Hence, candidates are suggested to solve as many sample papers and get a well-practised hand. Additionally, it also boosts the confidence of students and increases awareness.
Importance of Solving NEET Sample Papers – Why NEET Sample Papers Are Important to solve?
NEET sample papers can safely be considered as competent and effective preparation material for the medical aspirants of NEET 2022. After completing their studies, aspirants can practise the subjects by solving a couple of sample papers. Here are some benefits of solving NEET question papers.
By solving the NEET model question paper, aspirants can get acquainted with the exam pattern. It will also boost their confidence level and make them comfortable at the time of the actual examination.
Also see: NEET Questions
Room for Improvement
NEET is a challenging exam. Solving NEET exam papers can help aspirants to gain insights in regard to subject knowledge and hence the level of their preparation. By practising NEET sample papers, candidates can identify their weak and strong areas of a subject. Knowing their strength and weaknesses gives a direction to their preparation as they can know where to put in more effort. It can help them improve and complete the entire paper with enhanced levels of speed and accuracy within the stipulated time.
In the exam, candidates will get only 200 minutes to solve questions. This corresponds to saying that a candidate will get roughly a little over a minute to solve each question. Hence, it is important to develop the skill of time management to complete the exam within the stipulated time. Maximum correct answers in minimum time will help the candidates to score good marks which are only possible by solving more and more NEET papers. To ace NEET 2022, solve NEET sample papers 2019, 2020, and 2021 to boost your speed and accuracy levels.
Also Check: Time Table for NEET
Turn Weaknesses into Your Strengths
Assessing individual strengths and weaknesses is crucial while preparing for competitive exams like NEET. Solving sample papers will give the candidates a clear picture of the topics or sections in which they are strong or weak. This will help them to concentrate on the weaker areas and strengthen the areas which they are already good at.
By solving the NEET model question paper, candidates will gain confidence and will be prepared to face the actual exam without any problem. BYJU’S provides the best trainers for competitive exams like NEET.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification on NEET along with the syllabus, Exam pattern, NEET preparation tips, Exam details and more.
What is the role of NEET Mock Tests in Preparation?
Preparing with NEET mock tests has immense benefits, some of them are –
- Gives essence of the actual exam – Preparing with mock tests helps students get acquainted with the actual exam condition as it provides the exact look and feel of the exam. These tests are also conducted under simulated ambience in order to assess students’ knowledge. Subsequently, students are expected to take these tests in the right spirit
- Good Practising resource – These tests serve as an excellent resource for students to practise from. It helps enhance the speed of solving problems and helps students identify their areas of improvement
- Effective management of time – Taking up mock tests under ideal exam scenarios on a regular basis helps students get a brief idea of how much time they spend on each section of NEET. This way students will be able to strategize and allocate time to each section in accordance
- Get an idea of difficulty level – Students while solving these tests get a clear idea of how difficult the paper is and the different range of questions asked. Often simpler topics are tweaked and asked in the exam. With mock tests, students can deduce these types of questions and come up with techniques to answer these questions in the least time
How To Use Sample papers for NEET preparation? – Making the most of sample papers of NEET for NEET Preparation
Once students complete understanding topics of NEET syllabus, they move to solve previous years’ questions papers and sample papers for NEET. However, not many are aware of how to effectively prepare with NEET sample papers. To get the vibe of the actual exam, it is best to solve papers under the exact exam scenario. Let us learn how to use sample papers for best NEET preparation –
- Gather the resources required – NEET sample paper, answer keys, OMR sheet, a ballpoint pen, timer
- Move to a secluded and quiet place, set the timer for 3 hours 20 minutes and start with reading the instructions
- Whichever section (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) you are comfortable with, start answering. Answer questions you know, the others you are not sure of, skip them for time being, revisit them after finishing the paper
- With each question answered, mark in the OMR response sheet. Some students answer all questions first and then mark in the OMR sheet, whichever approach is convenient for you
- Complete the test in 200 minutes, compare your responses with the Answer keys
- Assess your performance
How To Assess Performance After Attempting NEET Sample paper?
One of the important reasons why students attempt sample papers for NEET is to analyse their performance and get an insight into their preparation. Here’s how you can go over your performance –
- Tally your responses with the answer key set. Count your correct responses and multiply by 4. Let’s call this X
- Count your incorrect responses and subtract if from X to get your final NEET score. If you have not attempted a question, ignore it, that is not counted
- Go through your strong and weak points
- Understand why you could quickly answer some questions – strengthen these areas by spending as less time on these questions
- Examine your weak points – learn why you could not attempt questions, study and learn concepts. Find out why your responses were incorrect, practise more and more questions on these concepts
- Improve your time management skills
NEET-UG 2022 – Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 4 marks
- Correct answer fetches 4 marks for each question
- 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer
- If, after the process of challenging a key, more than one option is found to be correct, then any/all one of the multiple correct options which are marked will be awarded 4 marks
- No marks are awarded if questions are left unanswered or unattempted
|Recommended Question Papers for NEET 2022 Exam:|
Frequently Asked Questions on NEET Sample Papers
How will solving NEET 2022 sample paper help in my preparation?
Solving sample papers to crack NEET 2022 shall prove to be beneficial as they are framed in varying standards ranging from average, easy to being challenging papers. Students’ knowledge is assessed in all possible ways. Sample papers for NEET 2022 are said to mimic the upcoming NEET 2022 exams. Consequently, by solving these papers, students can infer and arrive at the most probable, expected set of questions to anticipate from each topic for NEET 2022. Sample papers replicate and predict the pattern of questions that are most probably going to appear. Hence, solving these sample papers are important in preparation.
How many sample papers should I solve before cracking NEET 2022?
Once students have completed studying the syllabus content, it is advised to start practising sample papers. There is absolutely no limit on the number of papers you are expected to solve as each paper gives different insights only adding to your knowledge. Ensure to take up sample papers from all trusted/reliable sources possible and try solving the latest ones on priority. When the exams are just around the corner, as per your study plan, ensure to at least crack 1 sample paper and mock test each day.
What are some reasons why I must solve sample papers for NEET 2022?
If you are a NEET 2022 aspirant, you must solve sample papers for the following reasons –
To stay updated with the NEET exam pattern 2022
To track your progress and performance so far
To continually work towards improving efficiency
To get an idea of the expected set of questions in the upcoming test
It is a good source for practising and assessing
How do I prepare for NEET organic chemistry?
Organic chemistry alone holds up 28% of the question paper. Hence, it becomes inevitable to thoroughly revise and study all topics without missing out on any. Organic chemistry requires practice and not mere mugging up. One needs to understand the equations and have a visual image of it. Keep practising and evaluating reactions to get a sense of expected output for a set of input. Refer to previous years’ papers/sample papers/mock tests for the reactions.
How can I study physics for NEET?
Physics is considered to be a challenging subject for medical aspirants as the syllabus requires a logical approach with concepts requiring theoretical proficiency, to be able to solve an array of different numericals. After understanding the syllabus thoroughly, one must know the important topics in NEET physics which can be done with question papers from previous years. It goes without saying that aspirants must have great clarity of the concepts which can be achieved by picking the right study material and sticking to it. Solve/practice papers to get acquainted with formulae and to have an idea of time management.
What should I do to crack the NEET 2022 in one go?
1. Analyze the latest syllabus thoroughly.
2. Practise for NEET 2022 meticulously.
3. Practice papers/mock tests with an ideal exam scenario.
4. Stick on to the best books for NEET.
5. Brace your strengths and focus on weak points.
6. Make important notes of your own and highlight.
7. Follow subject knowledge acquired and avoid any guesswork.
How do I crack the NEET 2022 by self-study?
1. Have a strict timetable and follow it religiously.
2. Analyze the syllabus methodically.
3. Refer to the best books for NEET 2022.
4. Set daily goals that are achievable and make note of it.
5. Refer to relevant study sources as well.
6. Get ample rest, indulge in other extracurriculars.
7. Study smart – practise thoroughly from previous years’ papers/mock tests/sample papers.
8. Having conceptual clarity is the base, for this get your doubts cleared by experts as much as possible.
9. Lastly, do not lose hope. Have confidence in whatever you study and stay calm. Good Luck!