The National Talent Search Examination, shortly known as NTSE is a scholarship exam conducted all over India under the NTS scheme to provide scholarships to talented and eligible candidates. It is one of the most prestigious scholarships offered in the country. The NTSE exam is known for its well-designed question paper and its level of examination. Students who are going to appear for the exam must practice NTSE Exam Paper in order to score well in the exam.
Practising sample papers is one of the most important stages for exam preparation. The sample papers will help students get familiar with the question paper pattern and the level of questions asked in the exam. Candidates are suggested to practice NTSE Sample Paper on a regular basis to excel in this scholarship exam. Practising NTSE sample papers for class 10 on a regular basis will also expose candidates to their current preparation level so they can analyze their weak sections and work on them properly.
Read more: NTSE Previous year Question Paper
Using NTSE Sample Papers: Some Hints and tips
- After getting the NTSE sample papers, students can set a time restriction of 02 hours for solving NTSE practise papers.
- Students are encouraged to finish the syllabus before solving because failing to do so may result in poorer grades, which may lead to demotivation.
- Without consulting any textbooks or other study resources, answer as many questions as you can.
- Give each right answer a mark and remove 1/3rd of a mark for each wrong answer, according to the marking method for stage II.
- Add up all of the results. This procedure will benefit in the evaluation of your performance and help to improve the weak points.
Advantages Of Solving NTSE Sample Paper
- Time Management
The time duration of the NTSE exam is one of the main barriers for students. Solving sample papers regularly can help students to improve their speed and accuracy while solving NTSE exam papers.
Solving NTSE Sample Papers PDF is one of the best ways to revise for the scholarship exam, as students can go through all the topics at once.
- Strengthen Basics
The exam tests a student’s knowledge of various basic and fundamental concepts like conversion and units from physics, reactions in physics, etc.
- Improve Critical Thinking Skills
Solving NTSE sample papers on a regular basis can sharpen a student’s problem-solving skills and improve their critical thinking skill.
Students can download and solve NTSE Sample Papers from the below links.
|Sample Paper for Class 10 NTSE|
|NTSE Sample Paper 1|
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest news and notification on NTSE exam along with syllabus, exam pattern, and more.