KVPY Cutoff

The KVPY cutoff score is the minimum mark required to be eligible for the interview round. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) publisheS the KVPY cutoff score via online mode. The KVPY cutoff is released along with the results after the completion of the exam. The tentative date of release of KVPY cutoff 2021-22 is in the month of December.

KVPY Cutoff Marks

The KVPY rank list is based on the marks scored by the candidates in the aptitude test and in the interview. 75% is allotted for the aptitude test and the remaining 25% for the interview.

KVPY 2021-22 Cutoffs

KVPY 2021-22 cutoff marks will be announced along with the declaration of the KVPY results. We will have to wait for the new cutoffs, However, that will be set by the exam authority depending on various factors. Some major criteria of the KVPY 2021-22 cutoffs are;

  • The number of students who appeared for the KVPY exam

  • The difficulty level of the exam

  • Number of scholarships available

  • Highest marks of the student

  • Lowest marks of the student

KVPY Cutoff score 2020

All India rank list (Cut off score for General Merit)

  • Stream – SA (52.00 % and above)
  • Stream – SX (52.00 % and above)
  • Stream – SB (47.00 % and above)

All India rank list (Cut off for SC/ST students)

  • Stream – SA (40.00 % and above)
  • Stream – SX (40.00 % and above)
  • Stream– SB (35.00 % and above)

All India rank list (Cut off for PWD students)

  • Stream – SA (40.00 % and above)
  • Stream – SX (40.00 % and above)
  • Stream – SB (35.00 % and above)

KVPY Cutoff score 2019

All India rank list (Cut off score for General Merit)

  • SA stream – (53% and above)
  • SX stream – (55% and above)
  • SB stream – (50% and above)

All India rank list (Cut off for PWD/SC/ST students)

  • SA stream – (42% and above)
  • SX stream – (45% and above)
  • SB stream – (40% and above)

KVPY Cutoff Score 2018

All India rank list (Cut off score for General Merit)

  • SA stream – (54% and above)
  • SX stream – (52% and above)
  • SB stream – (49% and above)

All India rank list (Cut off for PWD/SC/ST students)

  • SA stream – (40 % and above)
  • SX stream – (40% and above)
  • SB stream – (35% and above)

The candidates who score above the cutoff are selected for the interview round. The students must also clear the interview round to qualify for the fellowship. The qualified students will get the scholarship once they enrol for a degree in basic sciences. They must also get the minimum required percentage in Class X and Class XII Board Examination. The necessary forms will be sent to the candidates to fill and submit, so as to activate the scholarship after they join the undergraduate program.

Read more: KVPY Exam pattern

Why should you use the KVPY anticipated Cut off 2021 as a reference?

  • Students can use the predicted KVPY Cut off to help them target their score.
  • To determine their prospects of selection, they should compare their scores to those listed in the SA, SX, and SB KVPY cut-offs for 2021.
  • If they detect any chance of selection, they improve the weak area and prepare for the next round.

Frequently Asked Questions on KVPY Cutoff

KVPY cutoff marks are calculated from how many marks?

KVPY cut off 2021 marks for SB, SX, and SA streams are computed from a total of 100 marks for each stream.

When will KVPY Cutoff 2021-22 be accessible?

KVPY SX cutoff 2021, as well as SA and SB cutoffs, are expected a month after the exam commences.

Why do the KVPY cutoff points change every year?

Due to changes in cutoff deciding variables, KVPY’s cutoff marks are updated each year.

What are the requirements for passing the KVPY exam?

KVPY cut off 2021 marks are the minimum marks to pass the KVPY exam.

Every year, how many students are awarded a KVPY scholarship?

The number of KVPY Scholarships varies from year to year. In the academic year 2019-20, students were given a total of 2421 scholarships.