JEE Main 2020 Answer Key – The entrance exam was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from 6th January to 9th January 2020. Around 9,34,828 candidates registered for the JEE Main 2020 exam which was held in a Computer Based Test mode. After the successful completion of the exams, the exam authority has now released the official JEE Main 2020 Answer Keys. The answer keys are available for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 on the official website for the JEE Main exam. Candidates can visit the website and check the answer key along with the question paper.
Note: We are also providing the downloadable PDFs of the official JEE Main Answer Key released by NTA in our website. The JEE Main 2020 answer key for Jan 7th, 8th, 9th, can be downloaded from the table given below.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key PDF
|JEE Main January Session||Shifts||Answer Keys|
|January 7, 2020 (Paper 1)||Shift 1||Download|
|January 8, 2020 (Paper 1)||Shift 1||Download|
|January 9, 2020 (Paper 1)||Shift 1||Download|
How to Access JEE Main 2020 Answer Keys?
As per the official notification, this facility will be open from 13th January to 15th January up to 11:50 PM on the official website of NTA. However, candidates should download the question papers and responses if they want to refer to it in the future.
Here are some of the steps that candidates can follow to download the JEE Main 2020 answer keys.
- Visit the official website (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in).
- Click on the View Question Paper link.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be given two options to log in either through Application Number and Password or through Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter your JEE Main Application Number and Password/Date of Birth and Hit the ‘Sign-in’ button.
- Choose your examination mode, fill the date and the slot.
- After successful entry on the details, the answer key of JEE Main will be displayed on the screen.
In addition to releasing the answer keys, NTA has also provided a tab with a link which candidates can visit if they want to challenge the answer key.
Challenging JEE Main Answer Key
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can fill an application form for the same.
- In order to challenge the answer key, candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 1000 per answer.
- To fill the application form for challenging an answer, candidates have to log in on the site, enter their JEE Main application number, date of birth, and choose the security question.
- Payment for challenging answer key can be done by Debit/Credit card or e- challan which is non-refundable.
- It is also important for candidates to present the receipt of the processing fee.
- The decision made by the JAB (Joint Admission Board) / NTA will be considered as the final decision and no further communication will be entertained.
- If the challenge is found correct, then the processing fee will be refunded.