Your old smart devices can give a new start to a child's education
What if we tell you...
Your old phone could open up a new world of learning? Your outdated tab could update a child’s future? Your spare touch screen could touch lives?
BYJU’S Give Initiative is a step towards our Education for All mission - empowering 5 million children from underserved communities with quality learning by 2025!
You can become a changemaker through the simple gesture of giving. Here’s how you can join us to help underprivileged children log into a brighter future through your unused phones and tablets:
• You can sign up to give away your old and unused smartphones and tablets.
• We will repurpose your old device, upgrade it with BYJU’S learning content.
• Your updated device will be given free of cost to an underprivileged student.
• Devices that cannot be refurbished, will be processed as e-waste.
You’re not just giving a device, you’re giving a child the wings to fly high.
To get started, fill out the form below.
Operating System: Android 5.1 and above
Screen size: 5 inches and above
External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB for
RAM: 2GB and above
Share with your friends
Terms & Conditions
• ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’ has been launched as part of BYJU’S Social Initiatives to increase the accessibility of education to all students. Accordingly, BYJU’S in collaboration with Manak Waste Management Private Limited (“Cashify”), intends to facilitate distribution of electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets (hereinafter “Devices”) with the sole purpose of making electronic devices accessible to students in need for educational purposes.
• In case you intend to take part in ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’, please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully to ensure that you understand and agree to be unconditionally bound by these Terms.
• In order to participate in ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’, you shall have attained the age of 18 years or more. Please note that the participation in ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’ is voluntary.
• As a pre-condition for donation of Devices, you shall scrub any and all data/ information on the devices permanently and completely. Additionally, please ensure that you do not donate any defective Devices which may cause or is likely to cause property loss, or personal injury, loss, or death of a person.
• Once the Devices are donated, you unconditionally agree that they shall not be returnable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
• The Devices donated as part of ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’ will be collected by BYJU’S campaign partner, Cashify. Cashify will verify the Devices for their working condition and distribute to students in need of reusable devices with certain standardised specifications (“Refurbished Devices”) in lieu of such Devices. In the event the collected Devices are not in a working condition, Cashify will process them as e-waste.
• The identity of the beneficiary of the Refurbished Devices shall be kept confidential at all times and shall not be disclosed to you. You shall not have any audit rights in relation to ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’ in any manner whatsoever, whether in relation to the Devices donated by you, Devices donated by other donors, or otherwise.
• In case Cashify requires a copy of the Pan card copy/number for the sole purpose of verifying the ownership of the Device, you agree to provide the same.
• You agree to be legally bound hereby, to release from any liability (including, but not limited to personal injuries, property loss or damage) and hold harmless BYJU’S and Cashify and any of their affiliates, employees or agents from any loss, damage, liability, or claims arising in connection with the Devices donated as part of ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’.
• Courts in Bangalore, Karnataka, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising in relation to ‘BYJU’S Give Initiative’.
• For any further details and queries, please write to email@example.com.