COMEDK Application Form: Application forms for COMEDK have been made available on the official website of the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges in Karnataka. Interested candidates can download the application form by visiting the website (comedk.org) and logging in using their valid credentials. They have to submit the form online after filling in the required details.
In this article, we will learn more about the COMEDK 2023 application form, understand the steps involved in filling out the form, know the important dates, documents required, fees and more.
Important Dates for the COMEDK 2023 Application Form
|Availability of the 2023 COMEDK application form||15 Feb 2023 (From 12 p.m.)|
|The last date to download COMEDK application form||24 April 2023 (Up to 4:40 p.m.)|
|COMEDK Exam Date 2023||28 May 2023|
How to Fill Out the Application Form for COMEDK 2023?
Candidates, before they fill out the application form, have to register themselves for COMEDK 2023. They can follow the given steps to register.
- Visit the official website comedk.org and click on the “Engineering Application” tab that is displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will then be taken to the registration page. They need to enter their name and date of birth as per SSLC or 10th standard marks card.
- They should enter their email ID and mobile number, and specify the ID proof that they will be carrying to the exam centre.
- Click on the Register button.
Note: Candidates have to be aware that details that have been filled in at the time of registration cannot be changed later. The email ID that is used for registration cannot be used again.
Steps to Complete Application Form after Registration
Candidates will have to follow the given steps to complete the application process after successful registration.
- Candidates will receive their unique user ID and password on their mobile devices and email. Navigate through the website and go to the login page.
- Login with the registered user ID and password.
- They should click on the “Go to Application” button, after which they will be directed to the Application Form page.
- After landing on the form page, click on the edit option.
- Candidates have to fill in their personal and academic details, address, nationality, contact details, gender, category, etc.
- After filling in all the details, click on save and continue.
- Candidates can click on the “Preview” button and recheck all details.
- After verifying all the details, click on “Submit” and make payment.
Candidates can log in again and check the status of their application form. However, when candidates log in, the application form should show “Your application is successfully submitted. Your payment is successful.”
Graphical Representation of the Steps Involved in Filling Out the Application Form
Candidates need to submit the following documents as well.
- SSLC marks card
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photo
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature
- Scanned image of the candidate’s ID proof
- Scanned image of parent’s/guardian’s signature
- Scanned image of parent’s/guardian’s ID proof
- The scanned photograph should not be less than 80 kb and should be in 30 mm * 45mm and in JPEG format.
- The scanned signature should be in 80mm * 35mm and should be less than 80 KB and in JPG/ JPEG format.
After successfully updating the digital copies of the signature, photograph, ID proof and thumb impressions, applicants must now pay the exam fees.
|COMEDK UGET||Rs 1800+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
|BOTH COMEDK AND Uni-GAUGE||Rs 2950+ * Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Candidates should know that this fee is non-refundable. Fee payment for the application can be done only through online mode via credit card, debit card or net banking. After making the payment, candidates can re-login to the application page to check the status. If there are any claims or issues, candidates have to approach the respective agencies for redressal.
Selection of Exam Centre
Candidates must select at least 3 exam centres where they want to appear for the COMEDK 2023. The exam centre selection should be in the order of their preference from higher to lower.
Here is some general information about the COMEDK application form. The form is only for admission to engineering courses that accept scores through the COMEDK exam. All the details have to be re-checked before the application form is submitted. Details cannot be edited later. Another important point that candidates need to keep in mind is that they have to check the COMEK eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
COMEDK UGET Rejected Applications
The application that candidates submit can also be rejected by the authorities. It can happen in cases of
- Incomplete or incorrect information
- If any mandatory document is missing
It is vital for candidates to double-check their forms and make sure that there are no errors. There is an option for candidates to reapply, and they can register again with a new email ID and then submit the form. However, when the application is rejected, there is no notification that is sent. Candidates must keep a close eye on the website for updates.
To get the latest news and notification on the COMEDK exam, along with the syllabus, exam pattern, COMEDK sample papers and other exam details, visit BYJU’S.
Frequently Asked Questions on COMEDK Application Form
Do the application form and documents need to be sent to any COMEDK authorities?
The application form should be submitted online only. There is no need for candidates to send their documents to anyone.
How do I apply for COMEDK?
Candidates can apply for the exam by filling out the online application form that is usually released on the official website. They have to pay some fees as well.
Is there a facility to book a slot for writing the exam?
There is a facility to book a slot for the exam while filling out the application form. The slots are available from the time registrations are open till they close. Candidates should book their slots early, and a date that is convenient for them.
Can I change my preferred centre while selecting the slot?
Candidates cannot change their preferred centre while selecting the slot for the exam.
What is the process for paying the application fee?
Candidates can pay the COMEDK application fees using their debit card, credit card or net banking.
How many centres can I select?
Candidates can select a maximum number of three exam centres across different states.