The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a National level scholarship examination conducted in two stages. The candidates need to fill the application form only once before the stage 1 examination. The candidates who qualify in stage 1 are eligible for stage 2.
It is an examination conducted by NCERT. The students of Class X are eligible to write this examination.
The application form can be filled online or candidates can obtain the form from their respective schools. The application form will be tentatively available from the first week of August. The last date of submission of the application form will be different for every state.
NTSE Application Form 2021-22 tentative dates
We have mentioned the dates as per the NTSE application form 2020-2021 details.
|NTSE 2021 Form
|Last Date (Tentative)
|NTSE Himachal Pradesh Form (Released)
|NTSE JK application form
|NTSE Uttarakhand application form (released)
|NTSE Telangana Form
|NTSE Tamil Nadu form
|NTSE Bihar form(Released)
|NTSE Delhi form(Released)
|NTSE Karnataka form(Released)
|NTSE West Bengal form
|NTSE Sikkim Form
|NTSE Rajasthan Form
|NTSE Assam Form
|NTSE MP Form
|NTSE Haryana Form
|NTSE Kerala Form
|NTSE Odisha Form
|NTSE Jharkhand Form
|NTSE UK Form (Released)
|NTSE Goa Form
|NTSE AP Form (Released)
|NTSE Punjab Form
|NTSE Meghalaya Form (Released)
|NTSE Maharashtra Form (Released)
|NTSE Gujarat Form
|NTSE Chhattisgarh Form (Released)
Details on the Application Form Filling
How to get the Application Form?
The application can be got online from the official website or maybe collected offline from school or liaison officer of the state.
Filling of the Application Form
The offline application form must be filled by the candidate in their own handwriting and affix a recent photograph and put their signature in the provided space. The details should be filled only in upper case. The candidates must fill personal details like name, parents name, address, etc and educational details. The details regarding the preferred examination centre also should be mentioned in the application form. The authorities will allot the nearest examination centre to the candidate.
Documents to be Attached
The candidate must attach a photocopy of the caste certificate attested by the Principal of the school. Upload a copy of candidates photograph and the image of candidates signature if he/she is applying online. In offline mode, the candidate can affix the photograph in the space given and put their signature on the form.
- Colored photograph taken recently
- Marking sheet for class 9
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of residence in the state
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of Caste (if applicable)
- Certificate of Disabilities (if applicable)
Submission of Application form
The candidates must check the details on the application form carefully before submitting it. They must make sure that all the required documents are attached to the application form.
Read more: NTSE Exam
How can I complete the NTSE Application Form 2021-22 (Stage 1) online?
Stage 1 NTSE 2022 application forms are available on several states’ official websites. Eligible students can apply online for the NTSE stage 1 application form 2022. For online NTSE registration 2022, they will need to provide papers that have been attested by their Principal. The procedure for completing the NTSE form 2022 is outlined below.
- Go to the SCERT website for your state/UT and select the appropriate link
- Then, on the homepage, click the link for the NTSE 2022 registration form.
- Enter the requested information, such as the student’s name, date of birth, gender, caste, phone number, academic information, family income, and so on.
- After that, submit a scanned copy of whatever documentation you have, such as a photograph or a signature.
- After paying the fee, get the completed NTSE application form 2022.
- Finally, the paperwork will be sent to the State Liaison Officer by the school’s Head or Principal.
Important Instructions for NTSE Application Form 2021-22
- Fill out the NTSE form with accurate and valid information
- Only use a Blue or Black ballpoint pen to fill in all of the data in capital letters.
- Overwriting is discouraged; instead, write details only in the designated boxes in legible handwriting.
- Incomplete information on the NTSE registration form 2022 may result in its rejection.
- Students should complete the NTSE application form at least 4-5 days before the deadline.
- Students do not need to fill out the 4-digit centre code on the NTSE application form 2021-22 since it should be filled out by the liaison officer, concerned district officer, or centre superintendent.