KCET application form for 2022 will be tentatively released by the third week of April 2022. KCET 2022 application form is available only via online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided. As for the application process, it will include various steps such as registration, filling the application form, document uploading and fee payment. The payment can be done both offline and online. The exam authority will also open an online application correction window and it will remain open only for a certain period. No request for correction will be entertained after the closing of the correction window.
While the exam has been postponed due to the COVID pandemic, the registration will likely be opened once again. Dates to be announced soon.
How to Fill the Application Form
Steps to be followed to fill out the application form:
- Candidates are requested to download the information brochure from the official website and read the instruction on filling the application form
- To avoid error candidates are advised to download the KCET application form 2022 from the website and practise filling the form before they enter the details on the online form
- Candidates should click on CET-2022 UG online application by visiting the official website: https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- Candidates should register before they log in to fill out the application form. After which they will receive an application number and user id to the registered mobile number and email address.
- They can enter the login details and open the application form.
- Most of the questions in the application form can be filled by selecting the options from the readily available list. Candidates should fill in the student information and study details.
Documents required for the KCET application form are listed below
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate
- Scanned copy of a photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copy of left thumb impression of the candidate
- Scanned copy of parents signature or left thumb impression
The filling of the KCET application form 2022 is done in two phases.
- The first phase can be filled and edited any number of times.
- The second phase of the application form is the declaration form.
- After the declaration form is filled and submitted, information filled in the application form cannot be edited.
- After the declaration form is completed candidates should select the bank name from the list and download the Challan
Candidates should take a printout of the completed application form which has to be submitted at the time of document verification.
Candidates should not upload any documents after filling the form but the candidate has to mention the reservation he/she is eligible in the application form.
Application fees for KCET 2022 application form
|Candidates from Karnataka||General merit, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs.500/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-1||Rs.250/-|
|Female candidates of Karnataka||Rs.250/-|
|Candidates outside Karnataka||General Merit||Rs.750/-|
|Candidates outside India||General Merit||Rs 5,000/-|
Correction window for the application form
The correction window for the KCET 2022 application form will be announced shortly. Candidates can make the necessary changes in all the fields entered by the candidate in the online application form.
The following steps have to be followed to edit the application form
- Visit the official website: https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Click on the link “Edit Online Application CET-2022”
- Enter the user id and application number
- Click on the” Payment Status” tab and then click “Edit Application”
- Candidates can edit the necessary details on the online application form.
- Select the “Declare” button and then submit the application form
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit the filled KCET 2022 Application Form?
The last date to submit the application form is the fourth week of June (Tentative for 2022). However, new dates may be announced soon.
Is there a correction window to edit the application form?
The correction window to make changes in the already filled application form is the first week of July (Tentative for 2022). However, new dates could be announced soon.
How should the application form fee be paid?
The application form fee can be paid in the banks listed in the application form. Challan should be downloaded from the official website after filling out the application form. Demand drafts can also be used. Candidates can pay the fees via net banking as well.