The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is a national level private board of Education in India that was established in 1958. The CISCE is typically in charge of conducting the Class 10 and Class 12 examinations. The Indian Certificate for Secondary Education (ICSE) refers to the class 10 examination conducted by the CISCE while the Indian School Certificate(ISC) refers to the class 12 examination conducted by the CISCE. The chief purpose of the council is to help the kids of India, by equipping them with a good quality of education.
Preparation tips to follow before solving the ICSE Important Questions
- Start studying as early as possible.
- Ensure to create a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Study your subjects way before attempting the important using your textbooks, class notes and good reference books
- Combined or group study is one best way to study efficiently, by discussing topics and clearing doubts.
- Once you are done with studying all the topics from your syllabus, it is now time to revise it. One should at least revise the whole subject once before attempting the ICSE important questions.
- Find out the areas where you fall back and make sure that you spend more time on that particular topic to be thorough with it.
ICSE Class Wise Important Questions
|ICSE Class 6 Important Questions|
|ICSE Class 7 Important Questions|
|ICSE Class 8 Important Questions|
|ICSE Class 9 Important Questions|
|ICSE Class 10 Important Questions|
ISC Class Wise Important Questions
|ISC Class 11 Important Questions|
|ISC Class 12 Important Questions|
Once you are done with your revision, it is now time to check how successful your preparation has been. Important questions give you an idea of the portions you should not miss and hence solving them will help you in covering the types of important question or important topics from the ICSE Syllabus that are likely to appear for the examination. Hence, make sure you solve these important questions before you entering the examination hall.