ICSE exam Sample Papers for Class 8 History and Civics is a fruitful source to help students do their best in class 8 ICSE exam History and Civics. The set of sample question papers offer you a replica of the main question paper pattern covering the important question from every unit and chapter along with a total number of marks weightage to every question adored by the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education
Learning History and Civics helps you in:
- Providing a grip about the working of the Indian government to help the student to grow into a responsible citizen.
- Enriching the grasp on those aspects of Indian historical development which are crucial to contemporary India.
- Awakening a common desire for nationalism in every student equally.
- Developing a historical view of the contributions made by different cultures to humanity.
Download the ICSE class 8 History and Civics sample papers from the links given in the table below.
|ICSE Sample Paper for Class 8 History and Civics Set 1|
|ICSE Sample Paper for Class 8 History and Civics Set 2|
Why are sample papers important?
- To brush up the topics you’ve learned.
- To realise how time should be managed.
- To overcome fear and gain confidence.
- To practice rigorously.
- To rectify mistakes.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.