ICSE Sample Papers for Class 8 History and Civics are a fruitful source to help students do their best in the final exam. The set of ICSE sample question papers offers you a replica of the main question paper pattern covering the important question from every unit and chapter along with a total number of marks weightage to every question adored by the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education.
Learning History and Civics helps you in the following:
- Providing a grip on the working of the Indian government to help the student to grow into a responsible citizens.
- Enriching the grasp on those aspects of Indian historical development which are crucial to contemporary India.
- Awakening a common desire for nationalism in every student equally.
- Developing a historical view of the contributions made by different cultures to humanity.
To help students learn all the important concepts with ease, we at BYJU’S provide the ICSE Class 8 Sample Papers in the form of PDF, which can be accessed at their own convenience.
Download the ICSE class 8 History and Civics Sample Papers from the links given in the table below.
|ICSE Sample Paper for Class 8 History and Civics Set 1
|ICSE Sample Paper for Class 8 History and Civics Set 2
Why are sample papers important?
- To brush up on the topics you’ve learned in ICSE Class 8.
- To realise how time should be managed.
- To overcome fear and gain confidence.
- To practice rigorously.
- To rectify mistakes.
Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.