The ISC examination board has a dynamic as well as a progressive syllabus with their question papers pretty standardised. The valuation of the answer sheets of ISC Class 11 and 12 is done precisely, with a certain level of accuracy, unlike the other boards. ISC examinations allow you to appear for the examination from your school, in turn giving you a chance to write the exam from your comfort zone.
The ISC Syllabus for Classes 11 and 12 of all the subjects is given here as prescribed by the CISCE Board. The ISC Syllabus contains a list of topics and subtopics that need to be studied during the specific academic year. Knowing the ISC Syllabus will help students to plan their study schedule and to understand the topics that need to be focused on more. Before starting to prepare for your exam, it is necessary to know the ISC Syllabus. The ISC Class 11 and 12 syllabus covers the entire course structure, along with the marks weightage for each section and the time duration of it.
Teachers also refer to the ISC Syllabus while preparing the question paper, so knowing the syllabus will help students to prepare for the board exam accordingly. The entire Class 11 and ISC Class 12 syllabus is well-structured so that students can understand which topic to concentrate on more and which chapters and units are included and eliminated from the previous syllabus.
ISC Class 12 Latest Practical Syllabus
|ISC Class 12 Physics Practical Syllabus|
|ISC Class 12 Chemistry Practical Syllabus|
|ISC Class 12 Biology Practical Syllabus|
Advantages of the ISC Syllabus
- The Indian School Certificate following the ISC Syllabus has international value.
- The ISC Syllabus makes sure that English literature is taught in-depth. English is medium of teaching in ISC or ISCE-certified schools.
- The ISC is the most systematic and disciplined board in the country, even in the case of conducting exams and declaring the results.
- The difficulty level of the subjects is equally distributed so that students won’t feel pressurised as they move to higher classes.
- The syllabus has been reformed to match the level of CBSE or other competitive exams, like JEE.