ISC examination board has a dynamic as well as a progressive syllabus with their question papers pretty standardised. The valuation of the answer sheets of ISC class 11 and 12 is done precisely, with a certain level of accuracy, unlike the other boards. ISC examinations allow you to appear for the examination from your school, in turn giving you a chance to write the exam from your comfort zone.
Advantages of ISC Syllabus
- The Indian School Certificate following the ISC syllabus has an international value.
- The ISC syllabus makes sure that the English literature is taught in depth. English is the medium of teaching in ISC or ISCE certified schools.
- The ISC board is the most systematic and disciplined board in the country, even in the case of conducting exams and declaring the results.
- The difficulty level of the subjects is equally distributed so that students won’t feel pressurised as they move to higher classes.
- The syllabus has been reformed in order to match the level of CBSE or other competitive exams like JEE.
How does syllabus help students learn effectively?
- The syllabus gives a brief about the topics that are to be learned in that particular academic year.
- It also mentions the mark distribution for different chapters helping you get an idea on which chapter needs more of your time and hard work.
- Knowing your syllabus will help you decide how much time should be allotted to each chapter.
- Going through your syllabus well will help you create an effective and efficient time table.