JEE Main rank predictor is a useful tool for candidates who want to calculate their approximate percentile and rank. The JEE Main 2022 rank predictor tool has been specially developed to help candidates gain some idea about their probable rank even before the final or official results are declared. With BYJU’S JEE Main rank predictor tool students will further be able to add their college and brach preferences and obtain much comprehensive analytical data.
JEE candidates can access the tool with one step registration. This unique JEE Main rank predictor tool is free and very easy to use. However, when candidates are using the tool they have to remember that the result is just a tentative one and not the final one.
In any case, with the help of the tool, they will get a rough idea of what their rank will be and how much score is needed to qualify for the second round which is JEE Advanced. Additionally, students will understand the difference between JEE marks vs ranks vs percentile.
Key Features of JEE Main 2022 Rank Predictor
- Students can predict their percentile even before the results are declared using the rank predictor tool.
- Results depend on the details entered by the candidates.
- JEE Main rank predictor 2022 will give college and branch preferences with which students will have an easier time in selecting their desired institutions.
As for the mechanism of the tool, the results are predicted on the basis of statistics from the results of previous years while considering the difficulty level of the current exam. However, candidates should not completely depend on JEE Main Rank Predictor and view it only as a means of reference only.
How To Use The Rank Predictor For JEE Main 2022
Students can follow the steps given below to use the JEE Main 2022 Rank Predictor.
Step 1 [Preferences]:
- Click on the “Check Eligibility” Button
- A new window will pop up where you will need to enter the required details.
- You can enter your expected score and if you do not have any branch or college preference you can leave it as “Any”.
- Click on Submit.
Step 2 [Registration]:
- Again a new window will pop up where you will have to enter several details such as name, email id, phone number, grade and city.
- You will have to validate your mobile number as well. An OTP will be sent to your number.
Step 3: [Display of Result]
- Once your number is validated you can click the next button.
- Your result will then be displayed on the screen.
JEE Main Rank Predictor Result
After entering all the required details and clicking on the “Submit” button, your tentative result will be displayed on the screen. The JEE Main rank predictor tool will display the following result.
- Expected percentile and predictive AIR.
- College and branch preferences for the expected percentile is also displayed.
It should be noted that the ranks predicted by the JEE Main rank predictor tool are only for reference. They cannot be taken as final ranks. Moreover, the result is solely based on the details that the candidate has filled in.
Also, Check Out The Following Links
Why Use The JEE Main 2022 Rank Predictor Tool?
JEE Main 2022 Rank Predictor tool has been developed taking details of many colleges that have been fed into the database. This will help candidates to easily predict their ranks as well as check out details of colleges and their cutoffs. There are also several benefits of using the tool. They are;
- Analyze the level of competition and get an idea of where the candidates stand among the other candidates.
- They can check their admission status in colleges as well as choose the colleges in advance from the predicted result.
- They can stay one step ahead in planning things early and well before other applicants.
However, it has to be noted that the rank shown by the tool is not the actual rank instead it is solely based on the inputs provided by the candidates in the tool. In any case, those who use the tool will likely get to know about the different aspects of the result for JEE Main 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions On IIT JEE Main Rank Predictor Tool
Are JEE Main rank predictor tools reliable?
The truth about JEE Main Rank Predictor tool is that it has been specifically developed to help the students or candidates to analyse only the estimated rank. It has to be noted that this is not the final rank. The final JEE Main Rank will be mentioned in the result after it is announced.
What is the qualifying marks required for JEE Main?
The qualifying marks for JEE Main usually change every year. It is mainly because the final marks have to be fixed or calculated depending on various factors. The exact qualifying marks is released once the entrance examination is over.
Are there category-wise cutoffs for JEE Main?
Yes, there are different cutoffs for each category like SC, ST, OBC, General, in JEE Main.
Are JEE Main scores also accepted in other colleges and institutes?
Yes, JEE Main scores are accepted in many state-level, government and private colleges or engineering institutes.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for NITs, IIITs and GFTIs?
As per the details mentioned on the official JEE Main eligibility criteria document, candidates should have secured at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST category) or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th standard (or equivalent) board examination.
To know more about the application form, registration, eligibility criteria, syllabus for JEE Main and Advanced exams, keep exploring BYJU’S website.