ISC Class 11 is a crucial year for students, as all the fundamental concepts are explained in-depth. Students who aspire to score full marks should understand the topics with clarity. If there is any confusion regarding the concepts, it would be difficult for them to face ISC Class 11 exams. The academic year for Class 11 ISC is vital to building a solid foundation. It will further help students to learn concepts taught in Class 12 effortlessly.
Students have to prepare for Class 11 in such a way that they can face their board exams next year, along with the competitive exams, fearlessly. The subjects of Class 11 are divided into various groups for students opting for their streams of interest. The books and reference materials prescribed by the board are regularly updated so that students have a thorough knowledge of the changes happening around the world.
ISC Class 11 Subjects
ISC Class 11 subjects for the students who opt for the Science and Commerce stream are provided here. The subjects are compulsory as the board prepares the syllabus. Students opting for the different streams should follow the study materials, which are advised by the board. It will help them to answer the questions in their exams confidently.
|English (Compulsory Subject)
|Classical Languages – Arabic, Sanskrit and Persian
|Modern Foreign Languages – Chinese, French, German, Tibetan and Spanish
|Electricity and Electronics
|Geometrical and Mechanical Drawing
|Geometrical and Building Drawing
|Music (a) Indian Music – Hindustani (b) Indian Music – Carnatic (c) Western Music
ISC Syllabus for Class 11
The syllabus of the Class 11 subjects is provided according to the ISC guidelines. Students should be well-acquainted with the syllabus to prepare for the Class 11 exams. The syllabus has to be followed to map the concepts based on their priority for the exams.
- ISC Class 11 Syllabus for All Subjects
- ISC Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus
- ISC Class 11 Biology Syllabus
- ISC Class 11 Physics Syllabus
- ISC Class 11 Syllabus for Maths
ISC Study Materials for Class 11
The study materials for ISC Class 11 help students understand the concepts – from basic to advanced – of the board exam. The Class 11 study materials comprise books, sample papers and important questions.
ISC Class 11 Books
The ISC Books for Class 11 are essential from the exam point of view. Students are advised to use these books to understand the concepts. Solving questions from ISC Class 11 Books improves the conceptual understanding of students necessary to clear the exams.
- ISC Class 11 Physics Books
- ISC Class 11 Chemistry Books
- ISC Class 11 Mathematics Books
- ISC Class 11 Biology Books
ISC Class 11 Sample Papers
Students preparing for Class 11 ISC examinations should solve the sample papers provided by the board for better conceptual knowledge. ISC Class 11 Sample Papers help students analyse the importance of concepts based on the exam pattern and syllabus.
- ISC Class 11 Physics Sample Papers
- ISC Class 11 Chemistry Sample Papers
- ISC Class 11 Mathematics Sample Papers
- ISC Class 11 Biology Sample Papers
ISC Class 11 Important Questions
Crucial questions of the ISC Class 11 are essential to make students understand the types of questions which are of high priority from the exam point of view. Solving these questions will make scoring well in Class 11 exams easy.
- ISC Class 11 Important Questions All Subjects
- ISC Class 11 Important Questions for Physics
- ISC Class 11 Important Questions for Chemistry
- ISC Class 11 Important Questions for Maths
- ISC Class 11 Important Questions for Biology
ISC Class 11 Videos
ISC Class 11 videos explain the concepts of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths. The videos contain attractive features, such as 3D animations and in-air projections, to help students understand each concept effectively.
How to Study for ISC Class 11 Exams (Preparation Tips)
- A suitable study plan should be followed with equal importance to all subjects.
- The prescribed syllabus of ISC should be followed during the preparation for exams.
- Sample papers should be solved for accurate knowledge of the exam pattern, marking scheme, important questions, etc.
- All formulas, reactions and important questions must be revised before the examination.
- Students should have short notes of all the chapters learnt.
Visit BYJU’S and prepare for your upcoming board exam.
Frequently Asked Questions on ISC Class 11
Are sample papers provided for the ISC Class 11?
What are the subjects in the Science stream of ISC Class 11?
Why is it necessary to solve the important questions of ISC Class 11?
Students should solve the ISC Class 11 important questions of all subjects before the exams because of the following reasons.
- It improves conceptual understanding.
- Solving questions regularly increases time management skills among students.
- It helps to remember all the concepts without confusion.
- Aids in self-analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
- It enhances confidence and reduces exam stress.