ISC Class 11 Chemistry is an interesting subject which encourages the students to learn and understand the complete chemical changes taking place in our life as well as in our surroundings. Chemistry is a popular branch of Science.
ISC: The Council conducts Indian School Certificate examinations for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) for all the students studying in Class 11 and 12 in the schools governed by the Council. The students who successfully qualify for their ICSE Class 10 board exams are usually qualified to appear for the ISC examination.
A wide range of study materials, including notes, videos, sample papers, important papers etc., are essential for the students to score good marks in the Chemistry Examination of ISC Class 11.
ISC Class 11 Chemistry Chapters
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Redox Reactions|
|Structure of Atom||Hydrogen|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||s -Block Elements|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Some p -Block Elements|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques|
ISC Class 11 Chemistry Videos
How to prepare for ISC Class 11 Chemistry Examination?
- Start studying at the earliest possible.
- Assure to plan a timetable and follow it without fail.
- Study the concepts in a particular chapter of chemistry thoroughly before moving on to the next chapter.
- Combined or group study is the best way to study efficiently.
- Once you are done studying all the topics from your syllabus, it is now time to revise it. Sample papers and important questions can help you with the revision.