CBSE conducts the class 10 and class 12 board exams in the month of Feb or March. The board exams are taken by lakhs of students every year and the board results reflect their fundamental knowledge and scholastic skills. To score well in the board exams, one must have proper preparations and a thorough understanding of the basic concepts. One of the best ways to prepare well for the board exams is to solve CBSE sample papers and previous year question papers. To help students, we have compiled the CBSE previous year question papers for class 10 and 12.
Download CBSE Previous Year Question Paper
By solving these previous year question paper students understands the exam pattern, weightage of questions and difficulty level of the paper. Solving these papers will also boost the confidence level of the students. To access the previous year question papers of CBSE visit the links given below. Students will find the free PDF for downloading the question papers from the year 2013 to 2019.
Benefits of Solving CBSE Previous Year Question Paper
Solving previous year papers adds to various advantages for the students. Some of them are listed below:
1) Students get an idea of what types of questions are asked in the exam.
2) They get well versed with the question paper pattern and marking scheme.
3) By solving the previous year papers students can easily analyse their preparation level. They get to know their strong and weak points. Working on them they can improve their performance and increase scores.
4) They can efficiently manage the time during the exam. This helps them in completing the entire paper on time.
5) Some of the questions may be repeated in the exam from the previous year papers. So, it helps the student to write the answer quickly during the exam as they have already through them.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Previous Year Question Paper” useful. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE Exam. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science Videos.