Chemistry is a very interesting subject. Students of Class 12 must concentrate on CBSE Chemistry Practical Class 12 because it has been allocated 30 marks. These marks are distributed between 08 marks each for Volumetric and Salt analysis, 06 marks for Content based experiment, 04 each for project and class record and viva. Students must aim to get full marks in this section to increase their overall marks and excel in CBSE Class 12 examination.
Students should study the laws and theories before performing the experiments. Students are suggested to revise their practical notes before their examination. Chemistry Practicals CBSE Class 12 experiments are given here so that students can prepare for their examination efficiently.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Experiments
Class 12 Chemistry Projects
A few suggested Projects are mentioned below:
- Study of the presence of oxalate ions in guava fruit at different stages of ripening.
- Study of quantity of casein present in different samples of milk.
- Preparation of soybean milk and its comparison with natural milk with respect to curd formation, effect of temperature, etc.
- Study of the effect of Potassium Bisulphate as food preservative under various conditions (temperature, concentration, time, etc.)
- Study of digestion of starch by salivary amylase and effect of pH and temperature on it.
- Comparative study of the rate of fermentation of following materials: wheat flour, gram flour, potato juice, carrot juice, etc.
- Extraction of essential oils present in Saunf (aniseed), Ajwain (carum), Illaichi (cardamom).
- Study of common food adulterants in fat, oil, butter, sugar, turmeric power, chilli powder and pepper.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notifications on CBSE along with CBSE syllabus, sample papers, marking scheme and more.