Students reach to class 11 after ten years of general education. At this stage, students opt for chemistry as a subject in their curriculum with the purpose of pursuing their career ahead in this field. So, it’s important that students must begin their studies from day one of the academic session. But before that students must be clear with the course structure of Class 11 Chemistry. So, to help them, we have provided the NCERT Syllabus for Class 11 Chemistry. By going through the syllabus, students will get to know the topics that they have to study during the entire year. Based on the syllabus students can also prepare an effective study plan for themselves.
The NCERT Class 11 Syllabus will also help students to prepare for the competitive exam such as JEE, AIIMS and NEET. They can download the NCERT Syllabus for Class 11 Chemistry in PDF format by clicking on the link below. Along with the chemistry theory syllabus, the PDF also contains the practical syllabus of class 11 Chemistry.
Students can have a look at the NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus below. To get the complete syllabus download the PDF.
Advantage of NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus
- The syllabus gives a general overview of the topics to be taught in the class.
- The question paper will be designed by referring to the Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus.
- Students can plan their studies in advance after knowing the syllabus.
- They can keep track of topics that have been covered.
- It gives an idea about the Chemistry practicals and experiments to be performed in the laboratory.
Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.