English is an important part of the CBSE Class 10 curriculum. Students who aim to score high marks in CBSE Class 10 board exam must pay attention to the English subject. Scoring marks in a language subject such as English requires excellent knowledge of grammar and vocabulary. Students should be able to comprehend the passage or poem and should be able to express their thoughts through a piece of writing. All these skills can’t be inbuilt in one day. It requires continuous effort and hard work. So, students are advised to start taking English seriously and start focusing on it from the beginning of the academic session. To help them in their studies, we have provided the CBSE Notes for Class 10 English.
Students can access the notes and summary of CBSE Class 10 English book by visiting the links below:
- CBSE Class 10 English First Flight Summary and Notes
- CBSE Class 10 English First Flight Poem Summary and Notes
- CBSE Class 10 English Footprints Without Feets Summary and Notes
CBSE Notes & Summary for Class 10 English
In CBSE Class 10, students have 2 English books, i.e., First Flight and Footprints Without Feet. Here we have provided the CBSE Class 10 English Notes for both these books. The CBSE notes cover all the chapters of these books. These notes are created for students to easily understand the chapter by looking into the chapter’s summary and main points. It provides a brief explanation of the chapter by covering the main theme of the story. These CBSE English Notes will be very helpful to students during their preparation as well as in their revision.
CBSE Class 10 English First Flight Summary & Notes
Students can go through CBSE Essays to get ideas for writing effective essays on various topics. It will help in scoring high marks in the writing section of the English paper.
CBSE Class 10 English First Flight Poem Summary & Notes
|Chapter 1||Dust of Snow Summary|
|Fire and Ice Summary|
|Chapter 2||A Tiger in the Zoo Summary|
|Chapter 3||How to Tell Wild Animals Summary|
|The Ball Poem Summary|
|Chapter 4||Amanda! Summary|
|Chapter 6||Animals Summary|
|Chapter 7||The Trees Summary|
|Chapter 8||Fog Summary|
|Chapter 9||The Tale of Custard the Dragon Summary|
|Chapter 10||For Anne Gregory Summary|
CBSE Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet Notes
- Chapter 1: A Triumph of Surgery Summary
- Chapter 2: The Thief’s Story Summary
- Chapter 3: The Midnight Visitor Summary
- Chapter 4: A Question of Trust Summary
- Chapter 5: Footprints without Feet Summary
- Chapter 6: The Making of a Scientist Summary
- Chapter 7: The Necklace Summary
- Chapter 8: The Hack Driver Summary
- Chapter 9: Bholi Summary
- Chapter 10: The Book That Saved the Earth Summary
Highlights of CBSE Class 10 English Notes
Below we have listed the benefits of studying from the CBSE Class 10 English Notes.
- These notes are created by subject experts.
- The notes are written in simple language so that students can easily understand them.
- They are provided in a short and concise format by covering all the important details.
- Students can use them for their revisions as well.
- Studying from these notes helps students to understand the chapter easily.
- These notes are exclusively designed for Class 10 board exam preparation.
After going through these CBSE Class 10 English Notes, students must solve the CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers and previous years question papers to get an idea on types of questions asked in the exam and difficulty level. By doing so, students will get completely prepared to face the board exam. Keep learning and stay tuned with BYJU’S for the latest update on the CBSE exam along with study materials, question papers, marking schemes, and more. You can also find essays for topics such as Independence Day, Republic Day, Women Empowerment, Constitution of India, etc.