CBSE Results 2018
REGISTER HERE AND GET RESULT ALERTS
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the most prestigious and oldest educational board in India. The board conducts the Class 10 and Class 12 final examination every year in the month of March – April. CBSE conducted the Class 10 exam from 5th March to 4th April 2018 and Class 12 examination was conducted from 5th March to 13th April 2018. The board will announce the CBSE Result 2018 on its official website in the month of May – June. The result will be announced on the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.nic.in, cbsresults.nic.in or results.nic.in.
The CBSE exam result will soon be announced on the official website. The procedure to check the CBSE Result 2018 is provided here to help students check their result effectively. To know all the procedures to check CBSE exam result in detail, click the link mentioned below.
Steps to check CBSE Result 2018 from the official website
- Visit the official CBSE website – cbse.nic.in, cbsresults.nic.in or results.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘CBSE Result 2018’.
- Enter all the details asked like roll number, school name, date of birth, etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The CBSE exam result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout.
Modes to check CBSE Result 2018
Students must note that apart from the official website there are other means to check the CBSE board exam result. Some other modes to check the CBSE board exam result is given below.
- IVR: Students can check their result via call with the help of IVR. The call will cost 30 paise per minute for each roll number.
- SMS: Students will also be able to check their CBSE result via SMS.
- Students can also get their result in their DigiLocker.
- Nowadays most schools put the result on the school website. Students can also check the result from there.
Around 28.24 lakh students registered for CBSE Exams this year. Out of that 16.38 lakh students registered for CBSE Class 10 exams and 11.86 lakh students registered for Class 12 exam.
The Central Board of Secondary Education also conducts other exams such as Joint Entrance Exam (JEE main) for engineering students, National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) for research fellowship, Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for teachers, and National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) for medical aspirants.
Since the students of CBSE Class 10th and 12th have worked hard during their board exam preparations, the results will be crucial in promoting them to the higher classes. Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get latest news and notification on CBSE along with the exam pattern, marking scheme, date sheet, question papers and other exam related details.