The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the most prestigious and oldest educational boards in India. CBSE board has announced the CBSE Class 10 Result 2020 today i.e., on 15th July 2020. Students can check their result status on the official website cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in. The board had previously declared the CBSE Class 12 Result 2020 on 13th July 2020.
CBSE Result 2020
For students’ convenience, we have created two different pages for CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 results. We have provided there complete details on how to check the result through the official site, DigiLocker App, UMANG App, IVR and SMS. To know in detail, visit the page link provided below in the table.
Steps to Check CBSE Result 2020 from the Official Website
The procedure to check the CBSE Result 2020 is provided here. Follow the steps to check CBSE 2020 results in detail.
- Visit the official CBSE website – cbse.nic.in, cbsresults.nic.in or results.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Secondary School Examination (Class X) 2020” to check Class 10 result and “Senior School Examination (Class XII) 2020” to check the Class 12 result.
- Enter the details asked like roll number, school number, centre number, admit card ID. These details will be available in the admit card.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The CBSE exam result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout.
Below is the screenshot of 2020 result for students’ reference.
Modes to Check CBSE Result 2020
Students must note that apart from the official website there are other means to check the CBSE board exam result. Some other modes to check the CBSE board exam result are given below.
- IVR: Students can check their results via call with the help of IVR as mentioned below. The call will cost 30 paise per minute for each roll number.
⇒ For local subscribers in Delhi: 24300699
⇒ For subscribers in other parts of the country: 011-24300699
- SMS: Students can also check their CBSE result via SMS.
- Students can also get their result in DigiLocker and UMANG App.
- Nowadays, most schools put the result on the school website. Students can also check the result from there.
In 2019, Around 12,18,393 students registered for the CBSE class 12 board exams, out of which 10,05,427 students successfully passed. Whereas 17,74,299 students registered in class 10 and 16,04,428 students passed the exam. In the mark sheet the grade points are mentioned. We have provided the CGPA calculator that will help students in calculating the CGPA.
The Central Board of Secondary Education also conducts other exams such as Joint Entrance Exam (JEE main) for engineering students, National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) for research fellowship, Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for teachers and National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) for medical aspirants.
We hope that all the students have passed the exam with flying colours. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download the BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.