Students who were eagerly waiting for result to be announced, their wait is over. Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE Class 10 Result today i.e; on 15th July 2020. The HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has confirmed on 14th July 2020 by a tweet that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare Class 10th Results on 15th July 2020. Here, students can find details regarding the declaration of CBSE Class 10 Result 2020 and the steps on how to check the result.
The link to check the CBSE Class 10 result 2020 is active now. Students can click on the link below to check their result status and marks obtained by them in class 10 board exam.
How to Check the CBSE 10th Result 2020 Online
Students can have a look at the steps to check the CBSE 10th Board Result 2020 online from the link provided below.
Step 1: Visit the official CBSE website i.e. http://cbseresults.nic.in/.
Step 2: Enter your details such as Roll Number, School Number, Centre Number and Admit Card ID as given in your admit card.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: The CBSE result will be displayed on your screen.
Step 5: Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Alternatively, students can also check their result on other CBSE/government official website by visiting them below.
Procedure to Check the CBSE 10th Result 2020 through DigiLocker App
Students can check their results through DigiLocker App. Below is the process to check the result.
- Download the Digilocker app on your mobile phone from Google play store/Appstore.
- Register yourself by using your mobile number or Aadhar card number either of which was used while filling CBSE application form. You will receive an OTP in your phone number.
- Fill the OTP and then you will be asked for a security pin.
- Use your roll number as a security pin.
- Log in and check your result.
Students can also access their digitally-signed copies of the marksheets from digilocker.gov.in for admission process in colleges and universities.
Procedure to Check CBSE Result of Class 10 2020 through UMANG App
Students can also check their Class 10 Result via UMANG App. The App is available for free downloading on Android, IOS and Windows-based SmartPhones and also on www.umang.gov.in.
- Download the UMANG App from Google play store/Appstore.
- Sign up by using your mobile phone.
- Verify the OTP that you have received.
- Click on CBSE link and then on 10/12th. After that on Results.
- Select Secondary School Examination (10th) and year as 2020 from the drop down button.
- Enter your Roll number, Admit Card Id and School code.
- Click on the submit button. You will get your result.
- Download it and save it for future use.
Procedure to Check the CBSE Class 10 Result through IVR
Students can also check their CBSE 10th result through IVR. For one roll number, the IVR call would charge 30 paise per minute.
National Informatics Centre:
- For local subscribers in Delhi: 24300699
- For subscribers in other parts of the country: 011 24300699
Procedure to Check the CBSE board 10th Class Result via Microsoft Organizer App
Microsoft is helping students to check their CBSE Class 10 results using its SMS Organizer app.
Step 1: Download Microsoft SMS Organizer app in your Andriod device from Google play store and install it.
Step 2: After the app is installed, it will notify you to register for the CBSE Class 10 results. Enter the required details and then you’ll soon be notified of your results directly via an SMS.
CBSE Class 10 Grade Points
The CBSE Class 10 results will be declared as grade points. Students can check the grading system for CBSE Class 10 board exams 2020 in the table mentioned below. Students can also visit the CGPA Calculator page to know how to calculate the CGPA.
|A1||10||91 to 100|
|A2||9||81 to 90|
|B1||8||71 to 80|
|B2||7||61 to 70|
|C1||6||51 to 60|
|C2||5||41 to 50|
|D||4||33 to 40|
|E1||No grade point||21 to 32|
|E2||No grade point||00 to 20|
Here, we have also provided the data statistics of CBSE 10th 2019 Result.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2019 Statistics:
- Pass Percentage 91.1%
- Toppers: 13 Students Topped with 499/500
- All India Topper: Bhavana N Sivadas from Kerala.
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 10 results with a pass percentage of 92.45%
Region-wise Pass Percentage of CBSE Class 10 2019 Result
Have a look at the result data of region wise CBSE Class 10.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest news and notification on CBSE along with the syllabus, marking scheme, question papers, sample papers and more.