Class 9 is a crucial part of each student learning journey. Everyone aims to score good marks in the exam but preparing for class 9 is not that easy. The CBSE Class 9 syllabus is vast as compared to the previous classes and also the conceptual understanding is needed to get the clarity of few topics. Thus it’s necessary to focus on studies and stay sharp. Apart from this, student must practice different types of questions before the annual exam. To help in this and make them prepare better, we have provided the CBSE Class 9 important questions.
It consists of all types of questions whether it is MCQ, very short, short or long question. Also, the questions from basic level to higher level are provided to make student prepare well for the exam. Solving these questions will make students familiar with the difficulty level of exam. These important questions are prepared by taking reference from previous year question papers, CBSE Class 9 sample papers, books, etc.
CBSE Important Questions for Class 9
Students can access the CBSE important questions for Class 9 Maths and Science subject by clicking on the link shown below in the table. These questions are provided for all the chapters as mentioned in NCERT Books of Class 9. Students can prepare the exam strategy based on these important questions.
|CBSE Important Questions for Class 9 Maths|
|CBSE Important Questions for Class 9 Science|
|CBSE Important Questions for Class 9 Social Science|
Benefits of CBSE Important Questions for Class 9
With a deliberate practice of these CBSE important questions, students can reap the following benefits:
- This will improve their speed of solving the questions as they have practiced enough number of questions before the exam.
- By having a glance at the question student get to know whether it is a difficult, moderate or easy one.
- They could easily write the answer in the exam if some of these questions are asked during the exam.
- It will give good practice to students and thus boost them with confidence.
- It will help in knowing their shortcoming and where they are lagging behind. Thus working on those areas will improve their performance.
Stay tuned for more updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube channel & download BYJU’S App to get interesting Maths and Science videos.