NEET Registration 2022 – How To Register for NEET-UG 2022?
The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 17th July 2022. NEET 2022 Registrations commenced on 6th April 2022 in the online mode. Medical aspirants could register and fill up the NEET registration form 2022 from the NEET 2022 registration date specified above. The last date for NEET 2022 registrations was 20th May 2022.
NEET is a one-tier national-level medical entrance exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Students who wish to study various medical courses such as MBBS and BDS in India need to qualify NEET 2022 exams. Registrations take place for NEET in the online mode only, visit the official website for NEET, neet.nta.nic.in to register and start filling out the application form.
Table of Contents
NEET-UG 2022 Overview – NEET 2022 Registrations
NEET 2022 is all set to take place on 17th July 2022. Aspiring candidates can apply for NEET by filling out the NEET exam registration form released by the NTA through the online mode. Registrations for NEET 2022 commenced on 6th April 2022 onwards.
Aspirants have to fill out the application form for NEET Exam from the NTA website through the online mode. All applicants are recommended to go through the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for NEET.
Quick link: NEET 2022 registration date
NEET 2022 Registration date – Important dates and events related to NEET 2022 Registrations
|NEET-UG 2022 Exam date||17th July 2022|
|NEET 2022 registration date||6th April 2022|
|NEET Registrations 2022 – NEET 2022 Form Fill Up Date||6th April 2022|
|NEET 2022 Registrations – Revised dates to submit online application form||6th May, 15th May 2022|
|NEET Application Last Date – NEET registration 2022 last date (Final)||20th May 2022 (till 09:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit application fee for NEET 2022 registrations||20th May 2022 (till 11:50 PM)|
|Changes to particulars in the online application form – start date||24th May 2022|
|Changes to particulars in the online application form – last date (Final)||27th May, 15th June 2022|
How to Register for NEET 2022? – Registration for NEET 2022
NEET 2022 Application takes place in the online mode in 3 easy steps –
- Application for online registration
- Filling the online Application form
- Payment of examination fee
The registration process more or less has remained the same over the years. NEET 2022 aspirants can follow these steps for NEET registration.
Steps for NEET 2022 Registration
- Visit the NEET official website: https://ntaneet.nic.in/
- Click on the NEET registration link provided on the homepage
- Click on New Registration button
- Check the box “I agree” to accept the Terms & Conditions of the undertaking and thereafter click on submit button after carefully reading the instructions, eligibility criteria and information bulletin
- Register for online application form and make note of the system-generated application number
- Create a password and pick a security question and enter an answer
- The application number is generated after submitting personal details, use it to complete the remaining steps of the application form. The application number shall be used for future references
Application form filling
Log in using system generated application number and password created to complete filling out the application form for NEET. The candidate can proceed to fill out the application form by providing the personal details such as the applicant’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, valid email ID and mobile number and submit. They must enter the details as per the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters.
Once the above personal details are confirmed, the candidate can enter the address and academic details. A candidate has to fill in the following details:
- Personal details (Nationality, Gender, Category, Aadhaar number)
- Birthplace Information (Address, State, District)
- Previous Year attempts (if any)
- Contact details
- Domicile of Candidate
- Parents’ details
- Academic details
Choose question paper medium, exam city, provide details of academic qualifications, and upload documents and images. Upload candidate’s scanned images of recent passport size photo, postcard size photo, signature, and right and left thumb impressions. If applicable, provide these documents – Citizenship certificate, Category certificate and PwD certificate.
NEET Application Form – Permissible IDs for Different Category of Candidates
|Indian Citizens of all states||Class 12 Admit Card, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government.|
|Foreign Nationals/ OCI||Passport Number/ Citizenship Certificate Number|
- Once steps 1 and 2 are completed, candidates must proceed to make the examination fee payment
- Fees can be paid online through Debit/credit card, net banking, UPI or Paytm services. In addition to the examination fee, processing charges and GST are applicable
- After successful payment, the confirmation page of the application form will be generated
- Download, save a copy of the confirmation page for future reference
Aspirant must provide a valid phone number and email ID with postal address with PIN code. After submitting the application form, finally, a NEET registration number will be generated. Applicants should note down this registration number for future references and usage.
The filled-in postal and contact details in the Application Form must be correct. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that all the entries are correct. Request for change in any particulars in the online application shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022|
|Age Criteria||The minimum age limit is 17 years as of December 31, of the year of admission or students belonging to all the categories. Hence, for candidates to qualify for the lower age limit, they must be born on or before 31.12.2005. There is no clause on the upper age limit of candidates willing to appear for NEET.
As per the Letter dated 09 March 2022, received from National Medical Commission, Under Graduate Medical Education Board pertaining to the upper age limit, that there should be no upper age limit as decided in the fourth NMC meeting held on 21 October 2021.
|Aggregate Marks||For,General Category – 50% (Physically Handicapped, PH – 45%)
OBC/SC/ST – 40% (PH – 40%)
Note: The marks scored for Math would not be taken into consideration in this exam
|Number of Subjects||There will be a total of 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology.|
|Number of attempts||There is no such attempt limit in NEET 2022|
|Year of Passing||
Check here: Know if you are eligible for NEET 2022
NEET 2022 Application form – NEET 2022 Registrations
- NTA releases NEET application form online on its official website neet.nta.nic.in
- Candidates aspiring to pursue medicine, register for NEET-UG
- Once registration process is completed, with the provided details, login to fill out the application form online
Particulars to be filled in the NEET 2022 Online Application Form – NEET Exam application
- Registration Page – Personal Details, Present Address, Permanent Address, Choose Password, Security Pin
- Application Page – Personal Details, Educational Details, Additional Details, Parents’ Income Details
- Uploading Documents
Some of the details/documents to keep ready to fill NEET online application form are as follows –
- Mobile number and e-mail ID, Valid ID proof
- Personal details and address details with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate
- Details of academics
- Scanned pictures of Finger impressions, signatures, and Recent Photograph
- Details of the payment (online mode)
Summarizing points for NEET Application
- Visit the official website for NEET
- Click on the NEET online registration link
- Register using a mobile number and email address
- Fill out the NEET exam registration form, note the generated application number
- Scan and Upload required documents with specifications given by NTA
- Payment of fees
- Download and take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference
What After NEET-UG 2022 Registrations? – Steps after Applying for NEET 2022
- Once students have registered for NEET through the online mode, students must apply by filling out the NEET application form in the online mode only
- Upload the scanned documents and pay the fees for the examination, carefully read your application form and submit it
- Once the process if completed, save your application number
- Take a print out of the confirmation page and save it for future references
- NTA then, after review, opens the correction portal for corrections to the application form (if any) for the registered candidates to certain fields only
- Once the correction facility is closed, candidates next await for the NEET admit cards to be released
- Please note, NEET hall tickets are released in the online mode only
- After the release of the admit cards, the examination takes place on the scheduled date. This year exam is to be conducted on 17th July 2022
What was the process of NEET 2021 Registration?
Changes were introduced in applying for NEET-UG 2021. The process took place in 2 sets/phases for the process to occur at a faster pace. In the first set, a candidate filled out the application before the last date of submission of the application form online. In the second phase, information from candidates had to must be filled in before results were declared or downloading of the scorecard at the time of the period that would be separately informed through the portal.
For more details and updates on NEET Important dates, NEET Preparation tips, NEET exam patterns, and NEET syllabus, visit BYJU’S. Stay tuned with BYJU’S to get the latest notification and NEET Exam details.
|Recommended Question Papers for NEET Exam:|
Frequently Asked Questions on NEET Registration 2022
Is NEET 2022 registration form released?
What is the registration fee for NEET 2022?
The registration fee for NEET 2022 – For General (UR) – ₹ 1600/-(INR), General-EWS/ OBC-NCL – ₹ 1500/- (INR) and SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender – ₹ 900/- (INR). Outside India, the fee is ₹ 8500/-.
What documents are required for NEET 2022 registration?
How to apply for NEET exam 2022?
Where is the NEET registration form available?
When is the last date for NEET Registrations 2022?
Is NEET exam registration fee refundable?
What is the NEET 2022 registration website?
|NEET Related Links|
|NEET 2015 Question Paper||NEET Physics Syllabus|
|Eligibility Criteria For NEET||NEET 2016 Question Paper|
|NEET Question Paper||NEET Hall Ticket|
|NEET Results Date||NEET Cut Off|
|NEET Rank Predictor||NEET 2021 Date Of Exam|