Ratio Calculator

Enter the ‘ x ‘ value
Enter the ‘ y ‘ value Ratio = :

 

Ratio Calculator is a free online tool that displays the simplified ratio for the given number. BYJU’S online ratio calculator tool makes the calculation faster, and it displays the simplified ratio in a fraction of seconds.

How to Use the Ratio Calculator?

The procedure to use the ratio calculator is as follows:

Step 1: Enter the x and y value in the respective input field

Step 2: Now click the button “solve” to get the simplified form

Step 3: Finally, the simplified ratio will be displayed in the output field

What is Meant by Ratio?

In mathematics, the ratio is used to define the relative size of two objects. The ratio can be expressed in many ways. It can be expressed by using the symbols “:” or “/”. Even decimal and percentages are also used to define ratio. For example, in a class, there are 3 boys and 1 girl. 

The different forms to express the above example are: 

  • 1: 3 (for every one girl, there are 3 boys)
  • ¼  are girls, ¾ are boys
  • 0.25 are girls (It means remaining 0.75 are boys)
  • 25% are girls (It means remaining 75% are boys)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *