JEE Advanced result for 2023 will be released by IIT Guwahati after the examination is over. The exam conducting authority declares JEE Advanced results, usually two weeks after the exam. As per the latest notification by NTA, the JEE Advanced result 2023 will be released on June 18, 2023. The JEE Advanced result will be published in online mode only, and candidates have to note or be aware that no physical mark card copies will be provided or sent. The link to download JEE Advanced 2023 result is given on this page.
Table of Contents
- JEE Advanced 2023 Result
- How to Check And Download JEE Advanced Result 2023?
- What Details Are Mentioned In JEE Advanced Result?
- Calculation of JEE Advanced 2023 Score
- Tie Breaking Policy
- What Is The Next Step After JEE Advanced Results?
JEE Advanced 2023 Result Date – Download Link
|JEE Advanced 2023 Result||Details|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Exam conducting authority||IIT Guwahati|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Day||June 04, 2023 (Sunday)|
|JEE Advanced (2023) Result Date||Sunday, June 18, 2023 (10:00 IST)|
|Official website to download the JEE Advanced result
(Direct link to download the JEE Advanced 2023 Result)
|Details required to access the result||Application number, Date of Birth and Mobile number|
- JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
- JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank
- JEE Advanced Answer Key
- JEE Advanced Paper Analysis
How to Check And Download JEE Advanced 2023 Result?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the JEE Advanced 2023 result:
- Visit the official link (jeeadv.ac.in) and click on the “JEE Advanced 2023 Result Link”
- Login using the required credentials.
- After successful entry, enter the required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- The JEE Advanced 2023 result will now be displayed on the screen
- Carefully go through and check all the details on the marks card.
- If everything is okay, they can download it or take a printout for future reference.
Highlights of JEE Advanced Result 2023
- No physical copy of the marks card will be sent by post.
- Following the declaration of results, the merit list will be prepared and released separately for different category candidates.
- The minimum marks will be different for candidates from different categories.
- Any errors in the marks card have to be reported to the authorities. The correction window for a certain period will be opened for such candidates.
What Details Are Mentioned In JEE Advanced Result?
The following details will be displayed in the JEE Advanced result (2023), and candidates need to check them properly:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Qualifying Status.
- Rank Obtained.
- All India Ranks (AIR).
- Common Rank List (CRL) rank.
- Subject-wise marks for both papers.
- Total Marks.
How to Calculate JEE Advanced 2023 Score
As stated earlier, it is mandatory for candidates to write both Paper 1 and Paper 2. The marks obtained by candidates in Chemistry, Maths and Physics in Paper 1 and 2 will be added individually. Candidates must note that the marks obtained in each subject will be added, and the total marks will be determined. For example,
Marks obtained in Physics = Marks obtained in Paper 1 (Physics) + Marks obtained in Paper 2 (Physics)
Aggregate marks/scores of the candidates are then calculated by the exam authorities based on marks secured by candidates in each subject. They will use a formula to calculate aggregate marks for JEE Advanced 2023. It is as follows:
Aggregate Marks/Scores obtained in JEE Advanced = Aggregate marks in (Physics + Mathematics + Chemistry)
The aggregate mark that is obtained by the students will be used for the preparation of the final rank list. Students must obtain the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and in aggregate for their names to be included in the rank list.
Tie Breaking Policy
The exam authority will use a tie-breaker policy to determine the new ranks whenever there is a tie between two or more candidates. The conditions are as follows;
- Candidates who have higher positive ranks are awarded a higher rank.
- Candidates that have higher marks in Mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- If the ties still persist, then the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be given a higher rank.
What Is The Next Step After JEE Advanced Result?
Once the JEE Advanced results are declared and if the candidates receive a positive result or qualify in the exams, they will have to register for the common counselling process of JoSAA. Registrations will remain open only for a specific time period. During this process, candidates will be allotted seats in their desired IITs, NITs, and other prestigious institutes, depending on the merit and availability of seats. However, candidates also have to learn about the JEE Advanced cutoffs as their ranks will be affected by them. They can click on the link to know more.
To know more about JEE Advanced and IITs accepting JEE scores, admissions procedures, and more, keep visiting BYJU’S.
Frequently Asked Questions On JEE Advanced Result
When will the JEE Advanced result be released?
How can I check the JEE Advanced result for 2023?
Candidates can check their results using their roll number, date of birth and mobile number.
Will the exam conducting authority releases the final answer keys of JEE Advanced 2023 paper 1 and paper 2?
What details will be mentioned on the JEE Advanced result 2023?
Is it compulsory for qualified candidates to register for the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) counselling process?
All JEE Advanced qualified candidates are required to register for the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) counselling process. They will need to fill in their course choices and preferred colleges and submit documents for verification as well.
Will there be a separate merit list prepared for Architecture Aptitude Test candidates?
No, there is no separate list prepared for AAT candidates. The seats are allocated solely based on the AIR candidates obtained in the JEE Advanced exam.