KVPY application form is usually made available online on the official website. The application form will be available for stream SA, stream SX and stream SB. The candidates are expected to fill in the details without making any mistakes in the application form. For the upcoming exam, IISc will release the online KVPY exam applications on July 12th, 2021 on www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. The last date to submit the form has been kept as September, 2021, and candidates can pay the fees by September 9, 2021.
Details of KVPY application form
- An active mobile number and a valid email address are mandatory to be filled in the application form.
- All the important information regarding the examination will be sent to this email ID and phone number.
- User ID and password will also be sent to the registered email address and phone number.
- Candidates should fill in the personal and academic details in the application form.
- Candidates should carefully check the details before submitting the form. No changes will be entertained after the submission of the application form.
- The candidates should take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it safe.
KVPY Important 2021-22 Dates (SA, SX and SB)
|KVPY Registration Start Date||July 12, 2021, at 5 pm|
|KVPY Application Form Last Date||September 6, 2021|
|Last date to pay application fees||September 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||First week of May|
|KVPY Exam Date||22-May-2022|
KVPY 2021-22 Application Process
Before students can fill the KVPY 2021-22 application form they have to register for the exam. First-time students have to register at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in and create KVPY login credentials which will be sent on the same number and Email ID entered in the KVPY 2021 registration form. After registration students can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/applications.htm and log in using your valid user ID and password.
Step 2: Go to the application form page and fill in the required details including personal and academic. They also have to upload their signatures and photographs.
Step 3: Pay application fees. Students can pay the fees online via net banking, credit or /debit card payments.
General & OBC
Documents Required for KVPY Application Form:
- Scanned passport-sized photograph in JPG/JPEG. The image size should be less than 150 kb.
- Scanned signature. The image size should be less than 80 kb.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- A scanned pdf copy of the medical certificate for PwD candidates.
Step-wise Process for Filling KVPY Form 2021
- Step 1- Online KVPY Registration 2021-22
- Step 2- Filling up details in KVPY Registration 2021-22
- Step 3- Upload Images of Photograph and Signature
- Step 4- Application Fee Payment
How to Check the Status of KVPY Application Form 2021-22?
- To access their account, students should use their KVPY Login credentials.
- They can check the status of the KVPY 2021-22 application form submission on the dashboard.
- The application form for KVPY 2021 rectification will not be available at IISc.
Official Instructions for KVPY Application and Exam
- Candidates are required to fill in all the required details carefully without making any mistakes.
- A valid e-mail and Mobile Number is mandatory for the registration of your Online Application. The e-Mail id and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. KVPY will send important information with regard to your application and examination on this registered e-Mail/Mobile number. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/ she should create his/her own new email ID before filling up the online application. Please note mobile number is unique for registration same mobile number cannot be used for registration again.
- After receiving the confirmation of registration on your e-mail / mobile, you may log in with the user ID and password.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates should carefully verify the data. Once submitted, no changes in the application form will be entertained.
- The online application form involves the following process: Registration/login, personal details, academic details, uploading of photograph, signature and other required documents, payment of fee and final submission.
- Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a soft copy / scanned (digital) image (in JPG/JPEG format) of his/her recent Passport Size Photograph (less than 150 KB) and Signature (less than 80 KB). Candidates should ensure that both photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media. The SC/ST and PWD candidates must upload a scanned copy of caste (SC and ST) and medical certificate (for PWD) in PDF format (less than 300 KB).
- Candidates can check their eligibility for various streams offered at KVPY.
- It is advised that the candidates who completed the application form must proceed to the payment immediately. Payment can be done by using a Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card, UPI or Net Banking. No other means of payment will be accepted. After the successful payment, the transaction details will be displayed. The candidates may note down the transaction details. Once the payment is successful, no refund of the application fee will be done.
- KVPY reserves the right to postpone the aptitude test due to the prevailing situations arising due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- In the event of a Civil Commotion or any other unforeseen circumstances in any of the Aptitude Test Centres, the KVPY has every right to change the examination centre with prior intimation to the candidates in the larger interest of the candidates/parents.