KVPY application form is usually made available online on the official website. The application form will be available for stream SA, stream SX and stream SB. The candidates are expected to fill the details without making any mistakes in the application form. For the upcoming exam, IISc will release the online KVPY exam applications in September 2020 in online mode.
Details of KVPY application form
- An active mobile number and a valid email address are mandatory to be filled in the application form.
- All the important information regarding the examination will be sent to this email ID and phone number.
- User ID and password will also be sent to the registered email address and phone number.
- Candidates should fill the personal and academic details in the application form.
- Candidates should carefully check the details before submitting the form. No changes will be entertained after submission of the application form.
- The candidates should take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it safe.
KVPY 2020 Application Process
Students can fill the KVPY 2020 registration form by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/applications.htm and log in using your valid user ID and password.
Step 2: Go to the application form page and fill in the required details including personal and academic. They also have to upload signature and photograph,
Step 3: Pay application fees. Students can pay the fees online via net banking, credit or /debit card payments.
|General, OBC||Online||₹ 1250|
|SC, ST||Online||₹ 625|
Documents Required for KVPY Application Form:
- Scanned passport-sized photograph in JPG/JPEG. The image size should be less than 150 kb.
- Scanned signature. The image size should be less than 80 kb.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- A scanned pdf copy of the medical certificate for PwD candidates.