The tentative date of availability of online application form for (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) KVPY is from the second week of July. The filling of the application form is a three-step process – registration, filling of details and application fee payment. The application form will be available for stream SA, stream SX and stream SB. The candidates are expected to fill the details without making any mistakes in the application form.
Details of KVPY application form
- An active mobile number and a valid email address are mandatory to fill the application form. All the important information regarding the examination will be sent to this email ID and phone number.
- User ID and password will be sent to the registered email address and phone number.
- Candidates should fill the personal and academic details in the application form. The candidates should carefully check the details before submitting the form. No changes will be entertained after submission of the application form.
- All the candidates must upload a scanned copy of the photograph (less than 150 KB) and image of the signature (less than 80 KB).
- PWD candidates should upload the medical certificate (less than 300 KB) in PDF format.
- Once the application form is submitted, payment can be made using debit/credit card or Netbanking.
- The candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it safe.