The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the hall ticket for the Combined Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2021 scheduled for September 19 on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the JPSC Prelims can visit the official website and download their JPSC Admit Card.
JPSC exams are conducted by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission. JPSC conducts various recruitment examinations for Class I and II vacancies in the Jharkhand State Administration.
Latest Update About JPSC Exams:
- JPSC Calendar 2021 has been released. The JPSC Exam Dates as mentioned in the calendar are:
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Prelims Date: 19th September 2021
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Mains Date – November 2021 [Expected]
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Interview Date – 15th-25th December 2021.
- JPSC 7-10: JPSC 2017-2020 examination process started on 15th February 2021. On 8th February 2021, the commission had released a fresh JPSC notification 2021 detailing about the Combined Civil Services Examination 2017-2020:
- The examination due since 2017, will now be taken as a combined examination for the last four years (2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.)
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Prelims 2017-2020 was scheduled for 2nd May 2021 [postponed] while Mains are expected to start in November.
- JPSC 7-9 were earlier cancelled after its various departments withdrew their request for filling the notified vacancies.
- 6th JPSC Result: The commission has released the 6th JPSC Final Result on 21st April 2020. 325 candidates have been declared successful. The interview for 6th JPSC took place between 24th February 2020 and 6th March 2020. To check the result, candidates can visit the official website – https://jpsc.gov.in/. Download the result from below:
Table of Contents:
| JPSC Exam 2021 – It covers;
|JPSC Posts and Salaries|
| JPSC Combined Civil Service News Reports
The commission had released the JPSC recruitment details. As per it, the following dates are announced:
|Name of the Exam||Stage of the Exam||Date of the Exam|
|JPSC Combined Civil Service Examination 2021/7th JPSC-10th JPSC/JPSC 2017-2020||Prelims||19-09-2021|
|Mains||October/November 2021 [Tentative]|
|Interview||15-12-2021 to 25-12-2021|
JPSC Exam 2021
The Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Exam is conducted to recruit Class-I and Class-II officers in the various administrative posts of Jharkhand State Government. The Commission has released a fresh notification for JPSC 2021 (covering 7th-10th JPSC).
Candidates who are attempting JPSC state service exam will find the below links helpful:
- JPSC Eligibility criteria -Check for more information on age limit, educational qualification.
- JPSC Syllabus – Check for more information on Prelims and Mains Syllabus.
- JPSC Preparation – Check for Free study materials, books, notes, and current affairs.
Candidates can check the link for details on other State Public Service Commissions (PSC Exams) in India.
The syllabus of JPSC exam and pattern of the JPSC exam is closely aligned to the UPSC IAS exam.
JPSC Syllabus for Prelims and Mains:- Download PDF Here
Candidates who plan to prepare for the UPSC IAS exam along with the JPSC exam can refer the following links:
JPSC 2020 (Revised) Calendar:- Download PDF Here
The online application process for 7th JPSC, 8th JPSC, 9th JPSC and 10th JPSC will start from 15th February 2021. The last date to apply for JPSC Exam is 15th March 2021. The last date to pay for the application is 16th March 2021.
If candidates get stuck anywhere filling the application procedure or making payment, they can contact the commission on the numbers given below:
Jharkhand PSC Posts & Salary
JPSC conducts the exams for the following posts.
- Jharkhand Administrative Service
- Jharkhand Finance Service
- Jharkhand Education Service – Class II
- Jharkhand Co-operative Service
- Jharkhand Social Security Service
- Jharkhand Police Service
- Jharkhand Planning Service
|Sl No||Category of Service||Payscale|
|1||Jharkhand Administrative Service||Rs 9300- Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|2||Jharkhand Finance Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay- Rs 5400|
|3||Jharkhand Education Service, Class-II||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay- Rs 5400|
|4||Jharkhand Cooperative Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|5||Jharkhand Social Security Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
|6||Jharkhand Information Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
|7||Jharkhand Police Service||Rs 9300-RS 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|8||Jharkhand Planning Service||Rs 9300-RS 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
Find the below table for official notification on the JPSC 7, JPSC 8, JPSC 9 and JPSC 10 Payscale
JPSC Combined Civil Service News Reports
7th JPSC, 8th JPSC, 9th JPSC & 10th JPSC Related News:
Commission has introduced “Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination Rules 2021″.
- On 6th January 2021, the said rules were passed.
- The JPSC Rules 2021 contain all the guidelines for fair conduct of the JPSC Examination.
- The rules list down the procedure of vacancies allotment, selection of the candidates along with the pattern of the examination. Key takeaways from the Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination Rules 2021:
- The concerned state department will communicate the vacancies to the commission on a yearly basis. The JPSC Calendar of new vacancies will be uploaded at the start of each year.
- The ratio of the candidates to the number of vacancies for the selection in the Mains Examination will be 15:1. Approximately, 15 times the number of total vacancies allotted will appear for the JPSC Mains Examination.
- The marks attained by the candidates in the qualifying paper of JPSC Mains examination will not be counted either for the JPSC interview or in the final merit list.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 40 percent ‘aggregate’ in the JPSC prelims to level up to the Mains stage. (Relaxation provided to SC/ST, Females – 32 Percent; Extremely Backward Class – 34 Percent; Backward Class – 36.5 percent; Primitive Tribal Group – 30 percent).
- Final year students can’t sit for JPSC unlike in the IAS Exam where final year students are eligible to appear.
- There is no cap on the number of attempts by the candidates given he/she meets the eligibility criteria.
JPSC 2016 Related News Reports:
JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Interview 2016 was conducted from 24th February 2020, onwards.
As per JPSC news reports, JPSC results were declared by the Commission in which 5400 candidates had successfully cleared Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Service Prelims exam. However months later, as per JPSC news reports, Jharkand PSC released a freshly updated list of successful candidates and declared that 6100 candidates cleared the Jharkhand Combined Civil Service Prelims exam.
As per JPSC news reports, the Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Service Mains exam had to be postponed after candidates filed a plea with Jharkhand High Court that rules concerning reservation were flouted by the JPSC Commission. Jharkhand High Court accepted the plea and ordered the State Government to conduct an enquiry into the matter. Jharkhand State Government formed a committee headed by State Revenue and land reforms minister Amar Bauri to probe the matter.
After the enquiry by the committee, as per JPSC news reports, fresh JPSC results for Prelims exam were announced in which 34,634 candidates cleared the Jharkhand PSC Combined Civil Service Prelims exam.
JPSC Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the JPSC Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of JPSC (https://www.jpsc.gov.in/)
- Click on the link that says – Click here to download Admit Card, CCS Mains Exam-2021 Advt
- Date of Birth.
- Enter your Registration number and n Captcha code
- Click on Download Admit Card
The state of Jharkhand came into existence after bifurcating 18 districts from the State of Bihar in the year 2000. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was formed under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India by Governor of Jharkhand. Jharkhand PSC was formed with the primary objective of conducting the examinations to recruit candidates for various posts of Jharkhand State administration.
The Head of JPSC is a Chairman. The current Chairman (2021) is Shri Amitabh Choudhary (Former IPS Officer).
The other members of the team comprise
- Four members
- One Secretary
- Two Deputy Secretaries
- One Controller of Examination
- One Deputy Controller of Examination
JPSC Contact details
|Help desk No: (0651) 2213009, 2220111
Email ID: [email protected]