Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the notification for the year 2021. The notification mentions the vacancies, posts and salaries, eligibility criteria and syllabus for JPSC 7, JPSC 8 JPSC 9 and JPSC 10 which cover the recruitment for the years 2017-2020. Candidates must note that JPSC 7-9 were earlier cancelled and now, the examination will cover recruitment for four years spanning 2017-2020. The application process started on 15th February 2021.
Get all the latest updates about JPSC in the linked article and download JPSC Notification 2021 below:
Latest JPSC Update:
- The candidates who have cleared the Prelims exam has to fill out the Mains Application form from 18th February 2022 to 25th February 2022. The candidates who are eligible to appear in the Mains exam can check out the detailed timetable for three days from the table given below:
|JPSC Mains 2021-22 Timetable|
|JPSC Mains Date||First Shift (10 AM to 1 PM)||Second Shift (2 PM to 5 PM)|
|March 11, 2022||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|March 12, 2022||Paper 3||Paper 4|
|March 13, 2022||Paper 5||Paper 6|
- The revised 6th JPSC Final Result was announced on 11th March 2022. The candidates can check the revised result PDF from the linked article.
- The commission announced the JPSC Prelims 2021 (Revised) on 17th February 2022. The candidates can download the result PDF from the linked article.
JPSC Notification 2021 – JPSC 7, JPSC 8, JPSC 9 & JPSC 10
JPSC Preliminary Examination was conducted on 19 September 2021 and the results were declared on 1st November 2021. Since many candidates had filed a petition regarding the discrepancy in the PT result, the revised results were released on 17th February 2022 after the court’s order. In the revised result, 4885 candidates have been declared successful. These candidates will appear in the Mains exam and the application for JPSC Civil Services Main Examination will start on 18 February 2022. The last date to apply is 25 February 2022. JPSC Civil Services Main Examination will be held from 11th to 13th March 2022.
The important details about JPSC Recruitment 2021 are given below:
JPSC Notification 2017-2020 [Combined Civil Services Examination 2021]
|Start of JPSC Online Application Process||15th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for JPSC 2021||15th March 2021 [11:45 PM] Extended Till 21st March 2021 [11.45 PM]|
|Last Date to Submit Fees||16th March 2021 [11:45 PM] Extended Till 22nd March 2021 [11.45 PM]|
|JPSC Prelims 2021 Date||2nd May 2021 [Postponed]
19th September 2021 [Fresh Date]
|JPSC Prelims 2021 Result Date||1st November 2021
17th February 2022 [Revised Result]
|JPSC Mains 2021 Application Dates||18 February 2022 to 25th February 2022|
|JPSC Mains 2021 Date||11th to 13th March 2022|
|Learn about JPSC Eligibility, JPSC Syllabus & JPSC Study Material from the links provided below:|
JPSC Vacancies 2021
The commission has announced a total of 252 vacancies for the JPSC Combined Civil Services Examination 2017-2020. The list of vacancies (category-wise) against each post is given below:
Candidates can compare the vacancies that were offered in JPSC 2016 to the vacancies that are being offered in 2021:
First, we are listing down the JPSC Vacancies 2021 below, followed by the JPSC 2016 vacancies:
Vacancies in JPSC 2017-2020
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner/Executive Officer/Special Officer||65|
|Jharkhand Educational Service, Class-II||41|
|Registration, Excise & Prohibition Department||10|
|Assistant Registrar (Agriculture, Animal Husbandry & Cooperative Department)||06|
|Assistant Director (Women, Child Development & Social Welfare)||02|
|Planning Officer/District Planning Officer||09|
Now, check the JPSC Vacancy 2016 below:
|Sl.No||Name of Service||JPSC Vacancy 2016|
|1||Jharkhand Administrative Service||143|
|2||Jharkhand Finance Service||104|
|3||Jharkhand Educational Service, Class-II||36|
|4||Jharkhand Co-operative service||9|
|5||Jharkhand Social Security Service||3|
|6||Jharkhand Information Service||7|
|7||Jharkhand Police Service||6|
|8||Jharkhand Planning Service||18|
JPSC Notification 2016
The below table has details related to the 6th JPSC Recruitment. The candidates can check important dates related to important events from the table below:
|Name of the JPSC recruitment exam||Combined Civil Service Exam JPSC 6|
|Conducted by||JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission)|
|JPSC 6 (2016)Prelims Exam||December 18, 2016|
|Result of JPSC 6 Prelims Exam||Multiple times revised results were published due to reported controversies and High Court cases|
|JPSC 6 (2016) Mains Exam||28th January 2019 to 1st February 2019 (was postponed due to cases filed at Jharkhand High Court by the candidates against JPSC)|
|JPSC Mains Exam result||
JPSC 6 Mains Result:- Download PDF Here
|Date of interview||24-02-20 to 28-02-2020, 02-03-2020 to 06-03-2020|
|Final Result||21st April 2020
11th March 2022 [Revised Result]
JPSC Posts and Salaries 2021
The commission has notified the following post and salaries against each respectively.
Payscale for different category of Posts is given below
|Sl No||Category of Service||Payscale|
|1||Jharkhand Administrative Service||Rs 9300- Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|2||Jharkhand Finance Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay- Rs 5400|
|3||Jharkhand Education Service, Class-II||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay- Rs 5400|
|4||Jharkhand Cooperative Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|5||Jharkhand Social Security Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
|6||Jharkhand Information Service||Rs 9300-Rs 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
|7||Jharkhand Police Service||Rs 9300-RS 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 5400|
|8||Jharkhand Planning Service||Rs 9300-RS 34800, Grade Pay-Rs 4800|
Find below the details for official notification on the Payscale as per the year 2016
JPSC Apply Online – How to Apply for JPSC 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to clear doubts on JPSC online application formalities.
- Visit the official website of JPSC
- On the left, candidates will be able to find the option Online Application. Clicking on it will take the applicants to the link on the Combined Civil Service exam
- Candidates have to fill out the JPSC Online application form with due care. If there are mistakes it would not be possible to correct it at a later stage.
- Candidates have to fill the application form in English in Block letters only.
- Candidates name and candidates’ father’s name mentioned in the JPSC online application form has to match with the names mentioned in the Matriculation certificate.
- Candidates have to make sure that the Date of Birth mentioned in the JPSC online application has to match with the Date of birth mentioned in the matriculation certificate.
- While filling up the JPSC online application form, candidates need not submit the documents. After clearing the Mains exam candidates will be required to submit all the proofs of Caste, birth, educational certificates etc.
- If the JPSC online application submitted by candidates gets rejected by JPSC, the exam fees will not be refunded.
- JPSC Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Unreserved, EWS, OBC, BC (Schedule-I), BC (Schedule-II) – Rs.600 + Bank Charges
- Jharkhand Candidates only (ST, Primitive Tribe, SC) – Rs. 150 + Bank Charges
- PwD (Minimum 40% Disability) Candidates – No Fees
Candidates can find below the JPSC online application notification:
JPSC Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the JPSC Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of JPSC (https://www.jpsc.gov.in/)
- Click on the link that says – Click here to download Admit Card, CCS Mains Exam-2016 Advt
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth.
- Put the given Captcha code
- Click on Download Admit Card
Check other important PSC Notifications that you can apply for:
|KPSC KAS Recruitment||UPPSC Notification|
|MPSC Notification||TNPSC Group 1 Notification|
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||BPSC Notification|
|WBCS Notification||GPSC Notification|
|MPPSC Notification||Kerala PSC KAS Notification|