Current affairs is the most tricky segment in the UPSC civil services exam. Every year, many questions are asked in the UPSC exam that are directly from important current events and news. So, it is extremely important to keep a tab on the major news and happenings that affect us socially and politically. Not only should you be aware of the facts, but also be able to analyse the news, dissect it, and evaluate it from different dimensions. With this view, BYJU’S has come up with yet another amazing feature that will make your IAS preparation easier and more streamlined. Presenting the UPSC Monthly Current Affairs Magazine.
In this new section, we provide all the important news of the month neatly classified and analysed in a downloadable PDF format for free.
Features of the monthly current affairs magazine:
- All the important news and views from newspapers that are required for the UPSC exam
- Divided into sections like polity, economy, international relations, education, art and culture, disaster management, science and technology, geography, ecology, health, security, etc.
- Each news is analysed and dissected as per the IAS exam requirement
- Magazines available from January 2017
- More than 100 sample UPSC prelims questions with answer key
- More than 60 sample UPSC mains questions
- Available in a convenient PDF format that you can download
- More than 200 pages of current affairs material absolutely free
Download UPSC BYJU’S Monthly Magazine
|UPSC Monthly Magazine Jan 2019||UPSC Monthly Magazine Feb 2019|
|UPSC Monthly Magazine Mar 2019||UPSC Monthly Magazine Apr 2019|
|UPSC Monthly Magazine May 2019||UPSC Monthly Magazine June 2019|