The JEE Main 2023 admit card will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) at least a week before the JEE Main 2023 exams. Candidates can view and download their JEE Main 2023 admit card by visiting the official website of the exam. The NTA has not yet announced the JEE Main 2023 exam dates. JEE Main 2023 is expected to be held in April and May 2023. Students should understand the JEE Main 2023 syllabus before preparing for the exam.
To download the JEE Main hall ticket, students must log in using their application number, password, and date of birth. Registered candidates can then download and take a printout of their JEE Main 2023 admit cards. JEE candidates are advised to check the accuracy of all the details mentioned in the admit card. Sometimes there might be discrepancies in the document. The candidates must immediately inform the exam authorities when such a situation arises.
Table of Content
- JEE Main 2023 Admit Card Updates
- Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2023
- Details Mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card
- Important Points to Remember for JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
- Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Main Admit Card
JEE Main 2023 Admit Card Updates
The JEE Main 2023 session 1 is expected in April 2023. Once the official notification is released, the admit cards for JEE Main 2023 can be downloaded from the official website.
|Events||Date of Release|
|JEE Main session 1 admit card release date||To be announced|
|JEE Main session 2 admit card release date||To be announced|
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2023
Students can download JEE Main 2023 admit card from the JEE Main official website. The following steps are to be followed to successfully download the admit card.
- Visit jeemain.nic.in and select the “download admit card” link.
- Enter the application number, date of birth, and security pin (password).
- After successful entry, JEE Main admit card for the particular session will be displayed on the screen.
- Students can then download the admit card.
- They should keep it safe for future reference.
Note: Admit card, along with Self Declaration (Undertaking), are to be downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper), duly filled in.
Check all the personal and examination details mentioned in it. In case of any discrepancy, contact NTA and get it rectified at the earliest.
Details Mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card
After downloading the JEE Main 2023 admit card, the students are advised to check if all the details given in the admit card are mentioned accurately. It includes
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Test City
- Centre Code
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
Documents Required in the Examination Centre along with Admit Card
- Printout of the JEE Main 2023 admit card.
- Passport-size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet during the examination.
- A valid identity proof, such as the Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Aadhaar Enrolment No.
Important Points to Remember for JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
- JEE Main admit card for 2023 will be released separately for each session.
- No hard copy or duplicate JEE Main admit card 2023 will be issued or sent by post.
- Candidates who had mistakes in the application form will not be issued the admit card.
- Always carry the hall ticket to the exam centre. Entry will not be granted without the admit card.
In case candidates have forgotten their password or JEE Main application number,
- Open jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx and select “I can’t access my account”. Thereafter, choose:
- I forgot my Application Number
- I forgot my Password
After submitting the response, the candidates are asked to select any of the below-given options:
- The security question selected during the registration.
- The verification code sent to the registered mobile number
- The reset link is to be sent to the registered email address.
After selecting the desired option, the following details are required to be presented for retrieving the application number.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- State of Eligibility
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
JEE Main admit card is used to verify the student’s identity during the examination and the selection process. JEE Main admit card is also required during counselling. Therefore, the students are advised to keep it safe until the admission process is over.
Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Main Admit Card
What would happen if I lost my JEE Main admit card?
The candidates can download their JEE Main admit card from the official website. It is advised to keep the hard copies for future reference.
Is it mandatory to carry the identity proof along with the admit card of JEE Main to the examination centre?
Yes, the students are required to carry a passport-size photograph along with valid identity proof and JEE Main admit card.
What is the process for downloading the JEE Main 2023 admit card?
To download the admit card, the students should visit the JEE Main official website. Once on the webpage, click the ‘download admit card’ link and enter the application number and password, along with the security pin, to view the admit card.
Will there be any guidelines mentioned in the JEE Main 2023 hall ticket?
Yes, the code of conduct to be followed at the exam centres will be mentioned in the JEE Main 2023 hall ticket.
What details should be verified in the JEE Main 2023 admit card?
The JEE Main 2023 admit card will include details like the candidate’s name, application number, roll number, course name, father’s name, gender, etc. Candidates are recommended to check whether all the details are correct.