India’s largest engineering entrance exam, JEE Mains is just around the corner with the offline mode set to be held on 8th of April 2018 and the online mode to be held on 15th and 16th of April 2018. The Central Board of Secondary Education or the CBSE has released the JEE Mains Admit Card 2018 online. The Candidates who have applied for the examination can now download JEE Mains Admit card from the official website jeemain.nic.in.
The Applicants who have successfully submitted the application form will be eligible to receive the Admit Card. The JEE Mains Admit card 2018 will have the applicant’s gender, date of birth, test center, city, paper and state code of eligibility on it. The candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe until the examination and the admission process is completed.
How to Download JEE Mains Admit Card 2018
The Applicants who have successfully submitted their JEE Mains applications form are eligible to download the Admit Card. The students can follow the given below steps in order to download the JEE Mains Admit Card 2018.
1. Go to official website of jeemain.nic.in.
2. Click on the links given below at the page to download JEE Mains admit card.
3. JEE Mains 2018 login page window will appear on the screen.
4. The Applicant must enter their application number, date of birth and the security pin in the login details.
5. After submitting the login form, you will see the Admit Card on your screen.
6. Click the print button available at the top left corner of your screen and take the print out of the Admit Card.
Precautions after Downloading JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
1. The students are advised to read all the instructions printed on the Admit Card and verify all the details including the “directions for candidates”.
2. Check for the examination center mentioned in the admit card and check for the location of it beforehand.
3. Make sure to read pages 18 to 21 in order to be detailed about the guidelines and instructions of the exam.
Stay tuned with BYJU’S to know more about JEE Mains and Advanced cut offs, Important topics, previous years question papers, Exam pattern, Sample papers and more.