JEE Main Admit cards are released by National Testing Agency (NTA) at least a week ahead of the final entrance exams. Candidates can view and download their JEE Main admit card by visiting the official website of the exam. Once they are on the webpage to view the JEE Main hall ticket they will have to log in using their application number, password, and date of birth. Registered candidates can then download or take a printout of their JEE Main admit cards.
JEE candidates are advised to check the accuracy of all the details mentioned in the card. Sometimes there might be discrepancies in the document. When such a situation arises the candidates must immediately inform the exam authorities.
Table of Content
- Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021
- JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Updates
- Details Mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card
- Important Points to Remember For JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
- Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Main Admit Card
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021
Students can download JEE Main 2021 admit card from the JEE Main official website. The following steps are to be followed for successfully downloading the admit card.
- Visit jeemain.nic.in and select the “download admit card link.”
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin(password).
- After successful entry, JEE Main admit card for that particular session will be displayed on the screen.
- Students can then download the admit card.
- They should keep it safe for future references.
Note: Admit card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) to be downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Updates
|JEE Main 2021 Session 4 Admit Card Released|
|JEE Main 2021 Session 3 Admit Card Released|
|JEE Main 2021 Admit Card Released for February Session|
|Events||Date of Release|
|JEE Main session 4 admit card release date||August 21|
|JEE Main session 3 admit card release date||July 13, 2021|
|JEE Main March admit card release date||March 11, 2021|
|JEE Main February admit card release date||February 11, 2021|
Details Mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the students are advised to check if all the details given in the admit card are mentioned accurately. It includes:
- The candidate’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Course name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Test city
- Centre code
- Exam date
- Reporting time
Documents Required in the Examination Center Along With Admit Card
- Printout of the JEE Main 2021 admit card.
- Passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet during the examination.
- A valid Identity Proof – Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Aadhaar Enrolment No.
Important Points to Remember For JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
- JEE Main admit card for 2021 will be released separately for each session.
- No physical copy or duplicate JEE Main admit card 2021 will be issued or sent by post.
- Candidates who had mistakes in the application form will not be issued the admit card.
- Always carry the hall ticket to the exam centre. Entry will not be granted without the admit card.
In case, if you have forgotten your password or JEE Main application number:
- Open jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx and select “I can’t access my account”. Thereafter choose:
- I forgot my Application Number
- I forgot my Password
After submitting the response the students are asked to select any of the given below options:
- The security question selected during the registration.
- The verification code sent to the registered mobile number
- The reset link sent to the registered email address.
After selecting the desired option, the following details are required to be presented for retrieving the application number.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- State of Eligibility
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
JEE Main admit card is used to verify the student’s identity not just during the examination but also during the selection process. JEE Main admit card will be required during counselling. The students are therefore advised to keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Main Admit Card
What happens if I lost my JEE Main Admit Card?
The students can download it again from the official website. However, it is advised to keep the soft copies for future references.
Is it mandatory to carry the identity proof along with the admit card of JEE Main to the examination centre?
Yes, the students are required to carry a passport size photograph along with valid identity proof.
What is the process to download JEE Main 2021 admit card?
For downloading the admit card, the students are required to visit the JEE Main official website. Once on the webpage, click the ‘download admit card’ link and enter the application number, password along with the security pin to view the hall ticket.
Will there be any guidelines mentioned in JEE Main 2021 hall ticket?
Yes, the code of conduct to be followed at the exam centres as well as Covid-19 guidelines are mentioned in JEE Main admit card 2021.