JEE Main Admit Card – NTA has released the JEE Main admit card 2019 for the examination scheduled from April 7 to 20, 2019. The candidates can download the admit card by using the password, date of birth and application number. After downloading the JEE Main admit card the students are suggested to check all the detailed mentioned in the admit card.
Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2019
The students can download JEE Main 2019 admit card for April session from the JEE Main official website. The following steps are to be followed for successfully downloading the admit card.
- Open jeemain.nic.in and select ‘JEE Main 2019 admit card’.
- Submit the application number, date of birth, and password.
- JEE Main admit card for April exam will be displayed on the screen. The students are advised to download and keep it safe for future references.
Check all the personal and examination details mentioned in it. In case of any discrepancy contact NTA and get it rectified at the earliest.
Details Mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the students are advised to check if all the detailed given in the admit card are mentioned accurately. It includes candidate’s name, application number, roll number, course name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, photograph, category, test city, centre code, shift, exam date, timings, and reporting time.
Documents required in the Examination Center
- Printout of the JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- Passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet during the examination.
- A valid Identity Proof – Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Aadhaar Enrolment No.
Instructions mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card
- The students are not allowed to carry the pen or pencil in the exam hall.
- Before the examination day, the candidates must check the location of the centre and plan the way to reach there well on time.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any watches with them as the exam hall will be already equipped with the wall clock.
- The candidate reporting the examination hall without the valid JEE Main admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Also, the students won’t be permitted inside the exam hall once the exam starts.
In case, if you have forgotten your password or JEE Main application number:
Open jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx and select “I can’t access my account”. Thereafter choose:
- I forgot my Application Number
- I forgot my Password
After submitting the response the students are asked to select any of the given below options:
- The security question selected during the registration.
- The verification code sent to the registered mobile number
- The reset link sent to the registered email address.
After selecting the desired option, the following details are required to be presented for retrieving the application number.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- State of Eligibility
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
JEE Main admit card is used to verify the student’s identity not just during the examination but also during the selection process. JEE Main admit card will be required during counselling. The students are therefore advised to keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
Frequently Asked Questions on JEE Main Admit Card
Q.1 What happens if I lost my JEE Main Admit Card?
Ans. The students can download it again from the official website. However, it is advised to keep the soft copies for future references.
Q.2 Is it mandatory to carry the identification proof along with the admit card of JEE Main to the examination centre?
Ans. Yes, the students are required to carry a passport size photograph along with the valid identity proof.
Q.3 When can I download JEE Main admit card for April exam 2019?
Ans. The admit card for the April exam can be downloaded online from 21st of March 2019.
Q.4 What is the process to download JEE Main 2019 admit card?
Ans. For downloading the admit card, the students are required to visit the JEE Main official website. Now, select the ‘download admit card’ link and enter the application number, password along with the security pin.
For students appeared in JEE Main January exam, the application number and password will be the same which was generated while submitting the application form for the January exam 2019.
How can I check my result for JEE Main April 2019?
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Log in by entering roll number and date of birth.
- After entering all the details correctly, click the submit button.
- Candidate will get the result on the screen.