Students can find here the class 8 science extra questions here. The questions are handpicked by experts who have a distinct knowledge about the class 8 science subject. These extra questions come from all the enriched concepts from the chapters of science. Practicing these will ensure a good score in the examination.
Importance of Extra Questions for 8 Science
- In order to understand and remember a concept read in science, practicing questions on that is an effective method
- Having extra questions on your hand will ensure you extra problem-solving skills and time management skills
- The questions are neatly arranged in a proper manner for student’s convenience
- It is advised to solve questions once you go through the theory from your coursebook
- Practicing the extra questions will get you clarity regarding the particular concept of that chapter
Students will find below the extra questions of class 8 science subject in order to prepare for exams.
- Explain the location of pole star with Ursa major’s help?
- What is the difference between regular and diffused reflection?
- Find out the reason behind pure conductor not conducting electricity and how to make it conductive?
- Explain the reason behind lightning seen earlier but thunder heard later even though, both take place at the same time?
- Explain the reason behind soccer players and runners use shoes with spikes?
- Name the forces acting upon a rocket when it has been fired upwards?
- Find out the changes happening to the body at puberty
- Explain the difference between foetus and zygote.
- Find out the functions and location of chromosomes
- Explain which zone of flame is used to melt gold and silver
These extra questions cover all the chapters of class 8 science and are advised to be solved on a regular basis.