CBSE Class 8 Science Extra Questions cover all the important concepts of the subject. The questions are selected by expert teachers with a vast knowledge of the CBSE Class 8 Science subject. These CBSE Class 8 Science extra questions comprise all the important concepts from all the chapters in the Science textbook. Practising them will ensure a good score in the CBSE Class 8 annual examination.
Importance of CBSE Extra Questions for 8 Science
- In order to understand and remember any concept in Science, practising questions based on that is an effective method.
- Having CBSE Class 8 Science extra questions in your hand will ensure you maximise your problem-solving and time management skills.
- The questions are properly arranged for the convenience of students.
- It is advised to solve these CBSE extra questions of Class 8 Science once you go through the theoretical section from the textbook.
- Practising the CBSE Class 8 Science extra questions will give you clarity regarding the concepts of a particular chapter.
Students can find below the extra questions for CBSE Class 8 Science subject to prepare well for the upcoming annual exams.
- Explain the location of the pole star with Ursa major’s help.
- What is the difference between regular and diffused reflection?
- Find out the reason behind pure conductors not conducting electricity and how to make it conductive.
- Explain the reason behind the lightning seen earlier, but the thunder heard later, even though both take place at the same time.
- Explain the reason why soccer players and runners use shoes with spikes.
- Name the forces acting upon a rocket when it has been fired upwards.
- Find out the changes happening to the body at puberty.
- Explain the difference between a foetus and a zygote.
- Find out the functions and location of chromosomes.
- Explain which zone of flame is used to melt gold and silver.
- Which are the two Kharif corps?
- Define the infrasonic sounds.
- Give the formula for Ozone.
These extra questions cover all the chapters of CBSE Class 8 Science, and students are advised to solve them on a regular basis to achieve great results.
|CBSE Sample Papers for Class 8 Science||CBSE Sample Papers for Class 8|