Students can find here the CBSE Class 8 Science extra questions. The questions are hand-picked by experts who have a distinct knowledge about the CBSE Class 8 Science subject. These CBSE Class 8 Science extra questions come from all the enriched concepts from the chapters of Science. Practising these will ensure a good score in the examination by CBSE.
Importance of CBSE Extra Questions for 8 Science
- In order to understand and remember a concept read in Science, practising questions on that is an effective method
- Having CBSE Class 8 Science extra questions in your hand will ensure you extra problem-solving skills and time management skills
- The questions are neatly arranged properly for the students’ convenience
- It is advised to solve these CBSE Class 8 extra questions of Science once you go through the theory from your coursebook
- Practising the CBSE Class 8 Science extra questions will get you clarity regarding the particular concept of that chapter
Students will find below the extra questions of CBSE Class 8 Science subject in order to prepare for exams.
- Explain the location of pole star with Ursa major’s help?
- What is the difference between regular and diffused reflection?
- Find out the reason behind pure conductor not conducting electricity and how to make it conductive?
- Explain the reason behind lightning seen earlier, but thunder heard later, even though, both take place at the same time?
- Explain the reason behind soccer players and runners use shoes with spikes?
- Name the forces acting upon a rocket when it has been fired upwards?
- Find out the changes happening to the body at puberty
- Explain the difference between foetus and zygote.
- Find out the functions and location of chromosomes.
- Explain which zone of flame is used to melt gold and silver.
- Which are the two Kharif corps?
- Define the infrasonic sounds.
- Give the formula for Ozone.
These extra questions cover all the chapters of CBSE Class 8 Science and are advised to be solved on a regular basis.