Class 7 is a transition stage where students learn to identify mathematical patterns, symbols and problems. It provides an opportunity for students to explore Maths concepts rather than mugging up the formulas. The NCERT Class 7 Maths Syllabus put emphasis on the development of mathematical understanding and thinking of students. Here we have provided the NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Maths which will help students in planning their studies in an organised manner.
Students must go through the NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Maths before starting their studies. They can also download the syllabus PDF from the link provided below. The NCERT Syllabus for Class 7 Maths PDF contains the topics, subtopics included under each topic and time required to complete them.
The table below shows the chapter listing of NCERT Class 7 Maths Syllabus. To study these chapters in details students must follow the NCERT Class 7 Maths Book. This book is strictly as per the NCERT syllabus and is the best study resource for the CBSE students.
How to Use NCERT Class 7 Maths Syllabus Effectively?
Just identifying the syllabus will not give any fruitful result to students until they use it for their studies. Here we have provided a few tips on how to use the syllabus to get optimum results.
- After going through the syllabus, allocate the daily time required to study Maths subject.
- Students must choose a chapter and divide the sub-topics for daily studies.
- Solve the exercise problems related to it and try to complete the topic in the allocated time duration.
- Once the topic is completed put a tick mark on the syllabus PDF. This will help students keep track of what topics they have covered.
- Students must revise all the topics which they have studied through the week on Sunday.
We hope students have found this information on “NCERT Class 7 Maths Syllabus” useful for their studies. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.