CBSE Class 6 Social Science Notes will embark on a new journey in the education life of a student. In this standard, they welcome new challenges and changes. It is a year of significant transition for students as they use their previously learned skills. In their Social Science subject, students of CBSE Class 6 learn about historical events within a context and related to things such as geography and social and political factors. Students will also learn about topics like ancient and global civilizations to understand history more deeply.
To help students, we at BYJU’S have compiled Social Science notes of all their sub-subjects, History, Geography and Civics. These CBSE Class 6 notes of Social Science are very useful at the time of revision. Students will recall the concepts they have learned by going through these notes. Thus, it will save their time during exams and get important topics compiled in one place.
In the table below, we have compiled CBSE Class 6 Social Science notes of all sub-subjects, History, Geography, and Civics. These notes are written by a team of subject matter experts.
CBSE Class 6 Social Science Notes
|CBSE Class 6 History Notes
|CBSE Class 6 Geography Notes
|CBSE Class 6 Civics Notes
Benefits of studying CBSE Class 6 Social Science notes
- It will help students in revising the entire subject quickly.
- It covers all the important topics and concepts mentioned in the chapters.
- These notes are prepared in a lucid manner so that students can understand them easily.
- It is a useful resource for preparing effectively for the upcoming board exam.
- By going through these notes, students can understand which topic they need to stress more on.